Alternate access to Matrix Forums?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

skrewball

Alternate access to Matrix Forums?

Post by skrewball »

Hey all, I have a problem with accessing the forums here. Tomorrow I head back to my main base where I think that www.matrixgames.com isn't set properly in the base proxy. Everytime I try to access here, I get a "Page cannot be displayed" or "Operation timed out".

Does Matrix have a secondary address that I could try to get to? I need my Matrix Forums! lol.
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
sterckxe

RE: Alternate access to Matrix Forums?

Post by sterckxe »

ORIGINAL: skrewball
Does Matrix have a secondary address that I could try to get to? I need my Matrix Forums! lol.

http://204.13.13.20/

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

skrewball

Post by skrewball »

I've tried the IP before (after all I am a network engineer [:D]) I was kind of hoping for an alternate DNS entry?

It's a complete hipocracy, I can get to any NFL forums because everyone loves football but I can't get to my Matrix Forums :(
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
sterckxe

Post by sterckxe »

I've tried the IP before (after all I am a network engineer [:D]) I was kind of hoping for an alternate DNS entry?

Network engineer ? ok, I'll type real slowly then (just kidding, engineer here as well [;)])

It usually doesn't help if you put it in your hosts file as the proxy will do a DNS lookup anyway but you might want to do a Google for "locallat" on how to bypass the firewall/proxy - but don't come crying in here if that gets you demoted [;)]
It's a complete hipocracy, I can get to any NFL forums because everyone loves football but I can't get to my Matrix Forums :(

It's funny if you think about it. The army won't let you access a site dealing with war and how to command armies ...

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

Return to “General Discussion”