lost a naval battle where i eliminated my opponant

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderator: MOD_EIA

hlj

lost a naval battle where i eliminated my opponant

Post by hlj »

Hi, I started a game as france, and after a couple of gametime years austria declared war on me. I moved 17 ships (10 heavy and 7 light) into trieste harbor and destroyed the austrian fleet consisting of one light ship. Because of harbor defence I took 2 ships in casualty. I was amazed to se that austria gained 2 pp and i lost 2 pp when I destroyed what little fleet austria had. Does EIAnw ignore normal EIA rules where a combat is always won if the opponants forces are whiped?

Regards Linde
Regards

xXx
Monadman

RE: lost a naval battle where i eliminated my opponant

Post by Monadman »

ORIGINAL: hlj

Hi, I started a game as france, and after a couple of gametime years austria declared war on me. I moved 17 ships (10 heavy and 7 light) into trieste harbor and destroyed the austrian fleet consisting of one light ship. Because of harbor defence I took 2 ships in casualty. I was amazed to se that austria gained 2 pp and i lost 2 pp when I destroyed what little fleet austria had. Does EIAnw ignore normal EIA rules where a combat is always won if the opponants forces are whiped?

Regards Linde

Actually, it should have been a draw (no PPs lost/gained in both EiA 6.3.4 and EiANW 9.3). However, I just ran your scenario thru a test on this end and I got the same incorrect result.

Look for a fix in first patch - thanks Linde

Richard

Return to “Tech Support”