EiA purchase problem

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderator: MOD_EIA

mitchell2

EiA purchase problem

Post by mitchell2 »

I attempted to buy EiA yesterday briefly after its release in the European online shop. However, after the completion of the order I received the following error message:
We're having a problem processing your order.

Please contact Customer Service.

(Error Number: 30024003 - 0)

I sent a mail to the Customer Service using the form on the webpage but didn't get an answer so far. Does anybody have experiences about typical reply times for the customer support? Or even better, does anybody have suggestions how to solve this problem?

Thanks for your help,
mitch
Erik Rutins

RE: EiA purchase problem

Post by Erik Rutins »

Please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with your order issue and I'll make sure this is promptly investigated. It sometimes does take up to 24 hours for the store support to investigate an issue, but they are usually much faster.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
mitchell2

Post by mitchell2 »

Is there any chance for a solution before the weekend? (I sent the requested mail to Erik briefly after his post.)

I know I am way too impatient, but to wait while everybody else is playing is even tougher than waiting for the release. :-)
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

If you are who I think you are (e-mail address-wise) then I just replied to you.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Tech Support”