VDM Sound Utility for DOS to XP

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

ravinhood

VDM Sound Utility for DOS to XP

Post by ravinhood »

I don't know how many of you know this or use this, but, I find this little utility VDM Sound Helps not only to run the sound on XP for many old dos games, but, also runs the dos game setups and you don't have to use DOSBOX as often using this.

It's pretty simple to use once you install it. Just right click on the executable of the DOS program you want to run and then select RUN with VDMS and then VDMS loads the proper memory configurations and sets the sound and everything. It's how I got games like Master of Magic to work and Master of Orion even Age of Rifles and several other DOS games that can be stinkers to get to work on XP.

Enjoy.[:D]
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?

chief

RE: VDM Sound Utility for DOS to XP

Post by chief »

Ravinwood ......Thank you for the info, I have anold DOS game I want to try again...tanks Chief
"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief

Return to “General Discussion”