GALACTIC ASSAULT 27.90 @ GoGamer

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

ravinhood

GALACTIC ASSAULT 27.90 @ GoGamer

Post by ravinhood »

48 hour sale of Galactic Assault. I read some of you interested in that, so, if you haven't RUSHED out and been impatient here's your chance to save 30% off. ;)
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?

Erik Rutins

RE: GALACTIC ASSAULT 27.90 @ GoGamer

Post by Erik Rutins »

Let's try to keep sale/ad posts like this to a minimum please, at least as far as starting new threads just for sale info. I'd like to keep the general forum from looking like some kind of ad area.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

Well I was courteous and didn't put a link. ;) You could think of it this way also, people will get word around that there's a guy who advertises where the SALES are at Matrixgames and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and pretty soon you have 10's of thousands just visiting your site looking for sales posts and then low and behold they notice you have wargames for sale also. ;) That's how I thought about it as I posted it....honest injun. ;)
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?

Terminus

Post by Terminus »

I think what you meant to post was "Sorry, Erik. Won't happen again"...[8|]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

Return to “General Discussion”