Upgrade to a Matrix Version of For Liberty!

Hussar Games "For Liberty!" is a turn based game of the American Revolution and the Rakoczi Independence War. Command the armies of the newly born United States of America against Britain or the ill-equipped Hungarian rebels against mighty Austria. 1848 is a turn base game on the Hungarian rebellion against Austria in 1848-49.

Moderator: HussarGames

alflynn

RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!'

Post by alflynn »

I haven't heard back yet.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hm, please e-mail me one more time and I'll forward the info again with a follow-up. Sorry about that.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
alflynn

Post by alflynn »

I sent an email to you again. Thanks
boresite

Post by boresite »

I have the same problem with my copy of "For Liberty!" I purchased it from Battlefront and didn't see the move to Matrix, nor the requirement to upgrade my license.

Is it possible to get my version updated so I can use the most current patches? Erik, I'm hoping you can help me, too!
alflynn

Post by alflynn »

Did you get a chance to look into this issue for me?
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

I've forwarded these requests to the people that handle them here at Matrix. If you haven't heard back yet, please post here again and I'll kick some butts. Thanks.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
alflynn

Post by alflynn »

I haven't heard anything yet.
boresite

Post by boresite »

Erik Rutins

I still haven't heard anything since your reply a month ago & I presume neither has al_flynn. Could you give a status to me and al_flynn?

Brian
alflynn

Post by alflynn »

Still nothing here.
alflynn

Post by alflynn »

I will just give up on the issue. Thought this would be an easy request, since they already stated that they'd get back to me months ago! Thanks anyway...
David Heath

Post by David Heath »

Hi Guys

I handled this myself and I am sorry for the late reply. Marc and Erik has told me about this issue and it was my understanding it was handled but I can see it was not. Please give me until sometime tonight and I will take care of this personally.

David 
Venator

Post by Venator »

I wonder if you might be able to help me as well. I too bought FL through Battlefront. I did upgrade with Matrix in time. But I have somehow lost the upgrade details (though I must have had them when I patched to 1.75) and I need the serial no to patch the game to 1.80. I bought both disc and download from Battlefront. Thanks.

As 1.80 is currently broken I'm in no special hurry but I did enjoy FL and I would like to be able to upgrade in due course.
Ike99

Post by Ike99 »

Hi David Heath,

While your taking care of Venator´s problem give a yell to the guys at Hussar games and tell them to monitor their forum...¨somewhat¨ [:D]

The 1.80 patch just released is broken.

I would like to at least hear something as regards to the 1.80 patch and the ¨division by zero¨ bug. (see unable to load tactical battles under support forum here) ¨We are looking into it....we tried and failed.¨ at least hear anything.

Don´t get me wrong, I`m not complaining too much. I just bought the game and like the game. Using patch 1.75 works fine for me. (started a AAR here for Liberty)

But it looks a bit disrespectful for a gaming company to offer a sale and a patch and then not even bother to monitor their forum for feedback.

I´m thinking they don´t even know the 1.80 patch is broken yet. [:D]
¨If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.¨ Che Guevara

The more I know people, the more I like my dog.
alflynn

Post by alflynn »

ORIGINAL: David Heath

Hi Guys

I handled this myself and I am sorry for the late reply. Marc and Erik has told me about this issue and it was my understanding it was handled but I can see it was not. Please give me until sometime tonight and I will take care of this personally.

David 
David,
Thanks for coming through. I am all set now.
David Heath

Post by David Heath »

Receive A New Matrix Games Serial Number & Download For 'For Liberty!'

If you purchased Hussar Games 'For Liberty!' and have an older serial number you can submit your serial number to receive a new serial number and a download link to a complete new full version of the game.  This will also give you access to future special content.

To receive your new serial number and download link please go to the link below.
For Liberty Upgrade Offer Site

There will now be no time limit as to when you can do this.  If you have any other problems please email support@matrixgames.com

David Heath

Post by David Heath »

ORIGINAL: Ike99

Hi David Heath,

While your taking care of Venator´s problem give a yell to the guys at Hussar games and tell them to monitor their forum...¨somewhat¨ [:D]

The 1.80 patch just released is broken.

I would like to at least hear something as regards to the 1.80 patch and the ¨division by zero¨ bug. (see unable to load tactical battles under support forum here) ¨We are looking into it....we tried and failed.¨ at least hear anything.

Don´t get me wrong, I`m not complaining too much. I just bought the game and like the game. Using patch 1.75 works fine for me. (started a AAR here for Liberty)

But it looks a bit disrespectful for a gaming company to offer a sale and a patch and then not even bother to monitor their forum for feedback.

I´m thinking they don´t even know the 1.80 patch is broken yet. [:D]

Ok I just got off the phone with them and they are working on a update to the patch and I should have something very soon. So stay tuned.

David

Ike99

Post by Ike99 »

Ok I just got off the phone with them and they are working on a update to the patch and I should have something very soon. So stay tuned.

David

Ahhh..ha....you see guys? This is why I buy games from Matrix Games. [;)]
¨If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.¨ Che Guevara

The more I know people, the more I like my dog.
tolstoy1812

Post by tolstoy1812 »

Hi,

I owned the old Battlefront For Liberty. I just got the new serial number, downloaded the new game, installed it, and uninstalled and cleaned up all old registry files for the BF game.

However, when i go to play For Liberty (Matrix folder version) I find that the main menu boxes are void of text. I can click on the boxes and get other boxes, but there is no content. i click on the exit box and i exit, but...no text and no content!

This isn't true on 1848, which has all the text as well as the functionality.

Please advise! [&o] should I uninstall, install the old BF game, then install the Matrix game with Matrix registration? I'm confused. [&:] I look just like that!

What should I do?
CS
pzgndr

Post by pzgndr »

This will also give you access to future special content.

Eh? David, you're not going to just say something like this and leave us hanging?? Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing Hussar Games make an announcement. It's been too quiet for too long. [:)]
Bill Macon
Empires in Arms Developer
Strategic Command Developer
tolstoy1812

Post by tolstoy1812 »

[:)]To reply to myself, today it works!
CS

Return to “For Liberty! & 1848”