Your Last Opportunity to be one of the first to play Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm

A brand new campaign-based 3D tactical engine covering combat in World War II, from the developers at Koios Works. The first operation covered is the famous "Wintergewitter" or Winter Storm, a desperate attempt by Hoth's 57th Panzer Korps to break through to the encircled 6th Armee at Stalingrad and the Soviet counter-attack by 2nd Guards Army that drove them back.

Moderator: koiosworks

Karlis Rutins

Your Last Opportunity to be one of the first to play Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm

Post by Karlis Rutins »

Your Last Opportunity to be one of the first to play Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm!

We are looking for several dedicated pre-release beta testers to help us during the next 2-3 weeks to do a final quality check on our soon to be released new game. If you have time available and like to find and kill small bugs, while enjoying yourself, please email to karlisr@matrixgames.com and send me the following information:

In the body of the e-mail, please indicate the following:

*Name
*Your Matrix Forum Name
*Phone Number
*Previous Testing Experience?
*Any comments on specific qualifications or reasons for interest in testing this WWII Panzer Command game?
*Any unique qualifications that would make you an exceptional candidate for the Final Pre-release Test Team?
*Your current PC Specs - CPU, Memory, Hard Drive, Video Card, Sound Card, Operating System?

In return, I will send you a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) that you must complete, sign and return to me ASAP. When I receive it, you will be notified and allowed to participate on the Final Test Team.

Regards,

Karlis
May 8, 2006
Visvaldis
Erik Rutins

RE: Your Last Opportunity to be one of the first to play Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi all, we're still looking for a few more testers - if you are on the fence, jump in! [8D]

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
CapnDarwin

RE: Your Last Opportunity to be one of the first to play Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm

Post by CapnDarwin »

Would love to test it out, but I'm a bit tied up on FPME/FPG work. All the best, it looks like a very cool game and it will be on my get list.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
Jim1954

Post by Jim1954 »

NDA faxed last Friday morning(5/12). It's now the next Thursday(5/18). Did you guys receive it?

Jim
Jim1954
KMC/T
GreenDestiny

Post by GreenDestiny »

For this beta test… does it matter if you’re on dialup?
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Yes, a broadband connection is really necessary to be able to keep up with any new builds on a timely basis. Sorry.

For everyone who has applied, we are hoping to have the release candidate ready for you all over the weekend, which means those who have been chosen will be added to the team today. If we hit a snag with the release candidate, this may have to wait until Monday. Watch your e-mails and check the forum. [8D]

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

To update, looks like it will be early next week for the new testers, sorry for the additional delay.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
tinjaw

Post by tinjaw »

I'd like to join in and help. I am already a beta tester for COTA and under NDA. I was also a Beta tester for Tin Soldiers: ATG & JC. I also personally own copies of the Combat Mission games.
Yoozername

Post by Yoozername »

Any chance its happening this Friday?
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

The final beta test is in progress. Not all who applied were chosen to participate, I'm sorry if you did not make it in, but we are very close to release at this point such that this is primarily a final bug check. Everyone will get a chance to see the game quite soon.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
Yoozername

Post by Yoozername »

You, uh, congradulated me on being the first one chosen.   I sent you the NDA. 
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Yoozername,

I haven't corresponded with you at all, apart from on the forum.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
Yoozername

Post by Yoozername »

It was Karlis Rutins
Manager of Business Development and Production

Check with him

I emailed you a copy of the email he sent me after recieving the NDA.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

I just e-mailed you a response, thanks for following up.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
Yoozername

Post by Yoozername »

Here's a clue; Don't ask people to sign NDA's if you plan on losing them.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Please read my reply to you, this belongs in e-mail.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
Yoozername

Post by Yoozername »

You need to email your brother.

Return to “Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm”