Table displaying losses not updating

Tech Support forum for Rule the Waves 3
Secret45

Table displaying losses not updating

Post by Secret45 »

Think I found a bug. In the most recent war I lost a BC and a pre-Dreadnought battleship but this losses were somehow not added to the table displaying how many ships of what type each nation lost. It appears though as losses are correctly added for the enemy.
MaximKI

Re: Table displaying losses not updating

Post by MaximKI »

Hey thanks for the report. We released an official update, v 1.00.08. Please give it a try and let us know if you're still seeing the issue.
Secret45

Post by Secret45 »

Thank you for the reply! Updated my game. For the current war it seems like the game is counting the losses again correctly. I'll post another message in here in case I encounter this issue again.
Secret45

Post by Secret45 »

Just had it happen again. This time I sunk an enemy BC but this information wasn't added to the table displaying all losses. When the bug previously happened the loss of one of my BCs and one B weren't added into the table.
MaximKI

Post by MaximKI »

Secret45 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:46 pm Just had it happen again. This time I sunk an enemy BC but this information wasn't added to the table displaying all losses. When the bug previously happened the loss of one of my BCs and one B weren't added into the table.
Thanks for the update. Could you please upload your save and, if possible, a screenshot of the issue?
Secret45

Post by Secret45 »

Sure
Pictorial 1.JPG
Pictorial 1.JPG (167.23 KiB) Viewed 407 times
As you can see in this screenshot the Russian navy lost 2 BCs until now.
Pictorial 2.JPG
Pictorial 2.JPG (60.44 KiB) Viewed 407 times
However the list in the history screen only has one lost BC recorded in there. Same thing also happend to my side as Italy. I lost one BC as well but it didn't appear in that list. Same goes for a fourth battleship that was lost in combat but somehow not counted
Secret45

Post by Secret45 »

Putting another post in here since my save-file was somehow not uploaded
Attachments
Game1.zip
(7.84 MiB) Downloaded 4 times

Return to “Rule the Waves 3: Tech Support”