Crash in 1328.2 Beta

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Fido81

Crash in 1328.2 Beta

Post by Fido81 »

Hi CMO Dev Team,

I was playing Bear Island (from Community Scenario Pack 47) in the 1328.2 Beta when I experienced the red X/white screen of death. There was also an error message that I unfortunately didn't preserve, but I was able to save the scenario before my computer shut down on me.

Thanks for your ongoing development efforts - this is a great product!
Bear Island, 2022_WSOD.zip
(2.99 MiB) Downloaded 4 times
oran42

Re: Crash in 1328.2 Beta

Post by oran42 »

Fido81 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:50 am Hi CMO Dev Team,

I was playing Bear Island (from Community Scenario Pack 47) in the 1328.2 Beta when I experienced the red X/white screen of death. There was also an error message that I unfortunately didn't preserve, but I was able to save the scenario before my computer shut down on me.

Thanks for your ongoing development efforts - this is a great product!

Bear Island, 2022_WSOD.zip
Fido81, thank you for your report and the attached save. I downloaded your save to see if I could replicate the red X/white screen, but have not been able to yet. Do you have an exception log you could share?

And just to confirm, you were able to still use the Command client File menu to save the scenario even after the map went red X/white, but then your computer shut down on you without you telling it to? Was there possibly anything going on in the background like a Windows or driver update? Was it a standard shutdown with Windows showing that it was shutting down or restarting, or was it just to a hard stop to blue or blank screen?
Dimitris

Re: Crash in 1328.2 Beta

Post by Dimitris »

Is this still an issue in B1328.4 ?

Return to “Tech Support”