DLCs and Battlefront redeem

Combat Mission Battle for Normandy faithfully recreates the experience of tactical land warfare in Western France during World War Two.
NotTooBad

DLCs and Battlefront redeem

Post by NotTooBad »

Hi everyone,

we are proud to announce that the DLCs for Battle for Normandy are going to be released alongside the base game on March 28th. But that's not all:

1) If you bought the game from the Battlefront store, you can register your serial on the Matrix store to obtain the Matrix Games version, which in turn, allows you to unlock a Steam version too.

2) If you decide to buy the Matrix version of the game, you will also get a Steam key.
OldSarge

Re: DLCs and Battlefront redeem

Post by OldSarge »

Excellent! Only a week away!
You and the rest, you forgot the first rule of the fanatic: When you become obsessed with the enemy, you become the enemy.
Jeffrey Sinclair, "Infection", Babylon 5
midnight_mangler

Post by midnight_mangler »

Hmmm. Trying to add this game - although it is there in the drop down, my battlefront “activation codes” don’t seem to work. Do we have to wait until March 28 before it will work? Or am I somehow pasting the wrong thing? (I have something called an “activation code” and not a serial number.)
NotTooBad

Post by NotTooBad »

midnight_mangler wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:44 am Hmmm. Trying to add this game - although it is there in the drop down, my battlefront “activation codes” don’t seem to work. Do we have to wait until March 28 before it will work? Or am I somehow pasting the wrong thing? (I have something called an “activation code” and not a serial number.)
Hi, the game is not out yet, so you have to wait the release for the redeem
sorryman1980

Post by sorryman1980 »

The same has happened to me. It doesn't recognize my keys licenses when i ll try register the game in matrix games. I bought them in battlefront.
edb1815

Post by edb1815 »

Excited for this release and the DLC. Somewhere I still have the CD from the original release!

Coincidentally my anniversary coupon comes in April. This year I know what I am spending it on 8-)
Bruggenbill

Post by Bruggenbill »

I have successfully imported all of the Normandy modules into Steam, but the Matrix page is showing NOT AVAILABLE for the Battle Pack 1 STEAM KEY.
How do I get Battle Pack 1 transferred over into steam?
leftydad

Post by leftydad »

I've entered my orginal battlefront activation code as instructed, but it says that it doesn't recognize the code. Please help.
James
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

I am on the Battlefront website but no serial showing, I don’t see anything on the physical box as well? Any assistance yet on this activation?
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

demyansk

Post by demyansk »

I created a help ticket to Battlefront and included my activation and order number. It takes about 5 minutes and then they should get back to me, I hope.
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

I did receive a quick reply from Battlefront and I was given an activation code which looks like the first one I entered. It still doesn't work.
MariuszN

Post by MariuszN »

The same problem.
CV60

Post by CV60 »

FWIW, I just registered my key for "Combat Mission: Normandy (Big Bundle)" with Matrix without any problems. For those who purchased the "big bundle" from Battlefront (ie, all the DLCs included in the game), and only have a single activation code for the game and all DLCs, you simply need to input your single Battlefront code separately for each of the Matrix versions of the DLCs.
“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” -Abraham Lincoln
blond_knight_new

Post by blond_knight_new »

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Matrixgames for making it painless to enter my BF serials to get the MG versions.
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Not painless for me, the activation code for me doesn’t work

Update

Got a new activation serial from Battlefront, entered into matrix revealed Steam key and activated on Steam, all set, now need Red Thunder

Both of these games didn’t install on my computer, some kind of install problem, glad they work on Steam.

Yes, thank you Matrix for the conversion, customer since 2008 still a customer thanks

I am glad I didn’t lose everything about $70-80?

Return to “Combat Mission Battle for Normandy”