Quick Feedback

Command Showcase is a series of scenarios that will put you in command of the most significant weapons sensors and units in the modern era with new and hypothetical theaters of war.

Moderator: MOD_Command

TitaniumTrout

Quick Feedback

Post by TitaniumTrout »

Quite enjoyed this scenario, it had enough narrative to be interesting without too much to feel like a novel. The threats were threatening, I took losses, and had to focus on good tactics. Yet it still felt do-able. I really liked the scale, it was not overwhelming.

A few issues, I noticed the Russian AEW does not have EMCON active, it goes up, does AEW Helix stuff, but does not emit. I sent my first Osprey load empty, not realizing there was nothing loaded. My mistake, but maybe pre-load with a sniper team and mortars? The narrative was good, but at times I wasn't entirely clear if I should act on the intel I was receiving. Eventually I settled on just waiting for the bad guys to be bad then engage.

Below was our LRASM strike going in on the Russians, with the OECM and non-emitting fleet/AEW, they didn't react till the vampires were 2 nm out.

BobTank63

Re: Quick Feedback

Post by BobTank63 »

Checking the scenario, there's a Lua script event where the Russian KUG is supposed to go active on radar and OECM when the player identifies the ship types. Maybe a bug? I'll check.

Return to “Command: Showcase”