SHOWCASE: Queen Elizabeth needs a fix

Command Showcase is a series of scenarios that will put you in command of the most significant weapons sensors and units in the modern era with new and hypothetical theaters of war.

Moderator: MOD_Command

pkj0330

SHOWCASE: Queen Elizabeth needs a fix

Post by pkj0330 »

I think you should make the status of Taiwan friendly.

When I fire a missile at the CV-17 Shandong, a 'Neutral' Taiwanese destroyer intercepts the missile. Also, Taiwan's state becomes hostile due to destroyer's missile.

Have you played it before releasing it? Taiwan's presence interferes with gameplay.
bsmithwins

Re: SHOWCASE: Queen Elizabeth needs a fix

Post by bsmithwins »

pkj0330 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:07 pm Have you played it before releasing it? Taiwan's presence interferes with gameplay.
That's a great question. Was there any play testing of the scenario before it was released?

There are some real problems that play tests would have exposed, if they had been done.

BSW
Vulcan607

Post by Vulcan607 »

Looked at the scenario again got no weapons in Brunei and a lot of other places makes it a bit difficult lol
Primarchx

Post by Primarchx »

I just looked it over, too. Noticed the lack of ordnance at Brunei, which I suppose may make sense given this contingency was just initiated and the tooth may be a bit more ahead of the tail. What doesn't make sense at all is that VMFA-211 on board QE has only GBU-32s in the magazine, with no additional AAMs. In fact some aboard come pre-loaded with Stormbreakers but there are no others aboard!
Vulcan607

Post by Vulcan607 »

Looks like the scenario got a partial fix as the RAF F35s have aim120D now unfortunately now the typhoons only have the meteors they are carrying...

Return to “Command: Showcase”