Somewhat experienced players for 1.03

Post here to arrange multi-player games via the PBEM++ server.
Beriand

Somewhat experienced players for 1.03

Post by Beriand »

Hi, as probably 1.03 version is upon us very soon, would like to play it a bit to see how things are in it - probably much, much more defensible for CSA. Preferably against someone who already played a couple of ASW games, and also knows how SC titles works (in terms of HQ attachment, supply, entrenchment, terrain etc.).

I could take any side in 1861 Blue&Gray, or possibly Trent War. Also preferably could take multiple games.

Anyone would be willing to play? Obviously I will ask again in a couple of days when 1.03 hits, but wanted to strike pre-emptively :P
LoneRunner

Re: Somewhat experienced players for 1.03

Post by LoneRunner »

Hi Beriand, I would be glad to accept your challenge. I'm excited to see the changes for version 1.03. I'm sure the developers have implemented some cool ideas.

I have more experience as CSA so I'll take that side in 1861 Blue&Gray.

Looking forward to a fun game.
LoneRunner
Beriand

Post by Beriand »

Sure, gladly :) (and still can take some other games, as noted)

I think it is mostly forts with disbanding option, uber unbeatable fortification terrain feature, and somewhat blocked James River, but not sure. Harder to kill Southern eco and harded to advance - the darkest timeline indeed.
Beriand

Post by Beriand »

LoneRunner wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:16 pm Hi Beriand, I would be glad to accept your challenge. I'm excited to see the changes for version 1.03. I'm sure the developers have implemented some cool ideas.

LoneRunner
It looks like 1.03 is in, so I posted a game, with password '4321'.

And as stated above, I would be glad to take some other games in 1861 Blue&Gray or 1862 Trent against opponents somewhat experienced in SC, if anyone is willing.
GraftMalt

Post by GraftMalt »

Accepted - looking forward for the game. I am not a pro but I guess (hope) an okish player - although sometimes little bit rushy
LoneRunner

Post by LoneRunner »

Beriand wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:41 pm
LoneRunner wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:16 pm Hi Beriand, I would be glad to accept your challenge. I'm excited to see the changes for version 1.03. I'm sure the developers have implemented some cool ideas.

LoneRunner
It looks like 1.03 is in, so I posted a game, with password '4321'.

And as stated above, I would be glad to take some other games in 1861 Blue&Gray or 1862 Trent against opponents somewhat experienced in SC, if anyone is willing.
Thanks for creating the game Beriand. I'm looking forward to testing the v1.03 changes. This should be fun. Good luck!
Beriand

Post by Beriand »

Hello, I got Union ones, but could use a game as Confederacy :geek: Is there maybe anyone willing to murder me by playing on Union Lincoln's cronies? Can join a set up game if get the password.
LastM

Post by LastM »

I would like to have a PBEM game as the union. Playing against the AI so far but should be a competent opponent plus responsive, with much to learn.

Let me know the next step if interested.
Beriand

Post by Beriand »

Well then, I created a game with me on CSA, password '4321', so you can join ;) Actually I created two games, if there would be additionally someone else interested, as I can take a bit more campaigns.
aaron28a

Post by aaron28a »

I can play as the CSA, let me know if you're interested.
Beriand

Post by Beriand »

aaron28a wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:10 am I can play as the CSA, let me know if you're interested.
Guess I can, posted game with password 'cotton'.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”