Bushwhackers and rebel sympathizers and Apache raiders

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.
cholerajohn

Bushwhackers and rebel sympathizers and Apache raiders

Post by cholerajohn »

Anyone know if there is a a way to lessen or stop these in Missouri, Kentucky and New Mexico. I looked for some info in the guides (not hard but I looked a few times) and saw nada. Does placing cavalry brigades lessen these events or I do I need to live with it?
BiteNibbleChomp

Re: Bushwhackers and rebel sympathizers and Apache raiders

Post by BiteNibbleChomp »

There's currently no way to stop these other than disabling the scripts themselves. You can do this by going to Options -> Advanced -> Scripts, selecting the Supply scripts and then unchecking all the ones related to 'Apaches' or 'Bandits' (about a page and a quarter's worth).

- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Strategic Command Designer
https://www.youtube.com/@bitenibblechomp
Tanaka

Re: Bushwhackers and rebel sympathizers and Apache raiders

Post by Tanaka »

BiteNibbleChomp wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:11 am There's currently no way to stop these other than disabling the scripts themselves. You can do this by going to Options -> Advanced -> Scripts, selecting the Supply scripts and then unchecking all the ones related to 'Apaches' or 'Bandits' (about a page and a quarter's worth).

- BNC
Yeah I figured that by either allying with the Apache or liberating them by capturing Fort Bowie would end the raid attacks on me as Confederacy but I guess no go?

Return to “The War Room”