Col. Angus Sound Mod

Post new scenarios and mods here to share with other gamers.

Moderator: Saint Ruth

hvypetals

Col. Angus Sound Mod

Post by hvypetals »

Hi All,

Ive made this sound mod because i found the vanilla sounds a bit mechanical. No offense to anyone. It pretty much replaces most of the battle sound and some of the movement sounds. Thank you to the devs for making the sound files easy to access.

This is the link, https://www.dropbox.com/s/jiejeb2cdg181 ... od.7z?dl=0

As Hubert stated in my steam thread:

Unzip it " in your user 'Mods' folder, there is no need to overwrite the in game sound files in the root folder of the game

e.g.

\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Strategic Command - American Civil War\Mods\Col Angus Sound Mod\Sounds

Then in game, if you go to Settings->Mods, you'll see the 'Col Angus Sound Mod' listed there and it can be turned on and off as desired."

- Thank you for the process Hubert.

On a personal note, for me this mod made my game play feel more immersive and visceral. The battles feel more interesting and they run a bit long, just a warning.

Hope you enjoy.
Tanaka

Re: Col. Angus Sound Mod

Post by Tanaka »

Nice mod thanks missed this one here.
go_rascals

Re: Col. Angus Sound Mod

Post by go_rascals »

I'd really like to try this mod but can't get it to work. Downloaded it but Windows won't open it. I even downloaded 7zip to extract the files within. Copies to Mods folder as Col. Angus Sound Mod files.7z. It does show up on the mods list in the game, but with the same name. Exploring the folder, there is no mod file. Is there something missing or am I doing something wrong?

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”