Unit Purchase

Please posts your wishlists, new feature and interface tweak requests here for the developers to review.
Bobo2025

Unit Purchase

Post by Bobo2025 »

One small thing, I would like a way to purchase units fully upgraded (to whatever tek I have) with a single click rather than having to flick around the little rockers for each unit for each tek and level. Just another button that you click to get a “maxed out” unit.
devoncop

Re: Unit Purchase

Post by devoncop »

Bobo2025 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:05 am One small thing, I would like a way to purchase units fully upgraded (to whatever tek I have) with a single click rather than having to flick around the little rockers for each unit for each tek and level. Just another button that you click to get a “maxed out” unit.
The issue with that is that a fully upgraded unit costs quite a bit more so the player who is short of cash needs the option to buy a more basic unit without the upgrades for now in an emergency (of which I generally have several at any one time :D )

There is an argument to make the fully upgraded unit the default choice of course with the upgrades removed by the player to get the cut price version. Largely a player preference thing.
"I do not agree with what you say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it"
Bobo2025

Re: Unit Purchase

Post by Bobo2025 »

Oh I don’t want to force a buying a fully upgraded unit just the ability to buy one without clicking all the tiny rockers. This might just be my accessibility type issue hitting those tiny targets.

Return to “Features Suggestions”