ACW Update pending?

Please post any bugs or technical issues found here for official support.
OldCrowBalthazor

ACW Update pending?

Post by OldCrowBalthazor »

Well I went to the PBEM server and got the message 'client mismatch'...need to update to latest version.
Went to 'My Page' at the Matrix website...and do not see an update. I would guess it would be v1.03 or something.
Haven't seen anything on the ACW forum either except a cryptic statement by BNC in a thread concerning a fix in. 🙂

Anyways was just curious whats what. Thanx!
Last edited by OldCrowBalthazor on Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My YouTube Channel: Balthazor's Strategic Arcana
https://www.youtube.com/c/BalthazorsStrategicArcana

SC-ACW Beta Tester
1904 Imperial Sunrise Tester
SC-WW1 Empires in Turmoil DLC Tester
Tester of various SC Mods
BiteNibbleChomp

Re: ACW Update pending?

Post by BiteNibbleChomp »

v1.02 is still the latest for the time being.

v1.03 isn't quite finished yet on our end (although it is getting there), and we haven't sent anything off to Matrix yet, but it shouldn't be too far away.

- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Strategic Command Designer
https://www.youtube.com/@bitenibblechomp
OldCrowBalthazor

Post by OldCrowBalthazor »

Ah..ok. It must be a server glitch thing again.
Thanks Ryan
Edit: Next day that devil slitherine hamster ran away...I'm in again to continue my Confederate outrages on the Union.
Cheers!
My YouTube Channel: Balthazor's Strategic Arcana
https://www.youtube.com/c/BalthazorsStrategicArcana

SC-ACW Beta Tester
1904 Imperial Sunrise Tester
SC-WW1 Empires in Turmoil DLC Tester
Tester of various SC Mods
NightC

Post by NightC »

When I try to use the updater on the launcher menu, it tells me there is an error.
Platoonist

Post by Platoonist »

NightC wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:45 pm When I try to use the updater on the launcher menu, it tells me there is an error.
I get the strong impression the updater never works for anybody. You're likely better off signing in to "My Page" above and downloading any patches from your Matrix account.
Bevington

Post by Bevington »

How does one get an engineer unit to fortify? It seems when I attempt this, the option is always grayed out.
ADFoote
Platoonist

Post by Platoonist »

Bevington wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:55 am How does one get an engineer unit to fortify? It seems when I attempt this, the option is always grayed out.
Engineers have to be in a hex with a supply level of at least five to begin fortifying, and they cannot fortify a resource hex like a capital, a city, a town or a mine. In addition, no enemy unit can be adjacent when the fortification process begins. Check to see if any of those factors are present.
LoneRunner

Post by LoneRunner »

Platoonist wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:48 pm
Bevington wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:55 am How does one get an engineer unit to fortify? It seems when I attempt this, the option is always grayed out.
Engineers have to be in a hex with a supply level of at least five to begin fortifying, and they cannot fortify a resource hex like a capital, a city, a town or a mine. In addition, no enemy unit can be adjacent when the fortification process begins. Check to see if any of those factors are present.
In addition, major rivers appear excluded. I tried building a fortification on the James, seemed like a perfect location. But, nope.

Return to “Tech Support”