Strategic Command: American Civil War – Wars in the Americas is out now.

Strategic Command: American Civil War gives you the opportunity to battle for the future of the United States in this grand strategy game. Command the Confederacy in a desperate struggle for independence, or lead the Union armies in a march on Richmond.

Moderator: Fury Software

NotTooBad

Post by NotTooBad »

For the first time in the history of the series we are proud to announce the release of the first DLC for Strategic Command.

Strategic Command: Wars in the Americas gives you the opportunity to fight five new campaigns covering some of the greatest conflicts of the mid/late 19th century. Including battlefields ranging from the deserts of Peru to the jungles of Cuba, these campaigns will provide countless hours of entertainment while challenging your strategic skills to the utmost!

This DLC contains five major wars, new unit types, new historical leaders, new events and so much more.
Don’t miss out: Strategic Command: American Civil War will be at a discount of 10% off for a few days, but this offer won’t last. Grab your copy now to take advantage of this release offer.
Fafnir

Re: Strategic Command: American Civil War – Wars in the Americas is out now.

Post by Fafnir »

Hi,

I just purchased the new DLC but I cannot install it. It needs game version 1.05 but it is not possible to download the 1.05 patch. The link is not working. Please provide a working link for the 1.05 patch.

Not Found
The requested URL /pub/StrategicCommandAmericanCivilWar/StrategicCommand-AmericanCivilWar-UpdateComp-v1.05.00.zip was not found on this server.

Greetings
Fafnir.
Last edited by Fafnir on Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bevington

Post by Bevington »

I have exactly the same problem. 1.05 update not available on server. I already downloaded the DLC, but cannot get the 1.05 update to allow me to install.
ADFoote
Bevington

Post by Bevington »

Not Found
The requested URL /pub/StrategicCommandAmericanCivilWar/StrategicCommand-AmericanCivilWar-UpdateComp-v1.05.00.zip was not found on this server.
ADFoote
Bevington

Post by Bevington »

Link is now repaired. Thanks so much!
ADFoote
karlshady1990

Post by karlshady1990 »

Hello and thank you for your question. It sounds like you are having trouble getting the game to run properly. I suggest that you try the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the game.

2. Check for any available updates for the game.

3. Try running the game in compatibility mode.

4. Make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date.

5. Try running the game as an administrator.

If none of these steps help, then you may need to contact the game's support team for further assistance. I hope this helps!
victoriouz

Post by victoriouz »

The exact same thing is happening to me. 1.05 update not available on server. I have the DLC previously downloaded, but the 1.05 patch is not letting me install it for some reason tunnel rush
BillRunacre

Post by BillRunacre »

victoriouz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:41 am The exact same thing is happening to me. 1.05 update not available on server. I have the DLC previously downloaded, but the 1.05 patch is not letting me install it for some reason tunnel rush
Hi

I'd recommend contacting Matrix Games support as hopefully they'll be able to quickly get this resolved for you:

https://www.matrixgames.com/contacts

Bill
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/

Return to “Strategic Command: American Civil War”