Sending in game MP messages ?

Strategic Command: American Civil War gives you the opportunity to battle for the future of the United States in this grand strategy game. Command the Confederacy in a desperate struggle for independence, or lead the Union armies in a march on Richmond.

Moderator: Fury Software

devoncop

Sending in game MP messages ?

Post by devoncop »

Hi

First MP game underway and as I am a friendly sorta guy I would like to send the odd message to Fafnir my opponent explaining the hopelessness of the Union position and urging him to concede to an unconditional surrender :mrgreen:

I am used to the Field of Glory 2 system where a chat box pops up before the turn is sent back but nothing appears here...How do I do that ?

Many thanks in advance for any help (or manual reference will do...I looked but couldn't see it)

Ian
"I do not agree with what you say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it"
BillRunacre

Re: Sending in game MP messages ?

Post by BillRunacre »

Hi Ian

There's a text box available at the top right of the screen, though unlike with FoG II, you will have to write the message before pressing end turn (i.e. you can write it at any point in your turn).
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/
devoncop

Post by devoncop »

Found it now. Many thanks Bill.
"I do not agree with what you say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it"
Beriand

Post by Beriand »

Characters limit is quite short, though :cry:
devoncop

Post by devoncop »

Yes it is...

It could do with doubling really.

Return to “Strategic Command: American Civil War”