PzK Mods

Please share all your mods and scenarios here for the community to play

Moderator: Saint Ruth

Hellway

PzK Mods

Post by Hellway »

PzK Mods links : PzK Mods (01/12/2022) - Scn Files (25/11/2022)

1. This is the PzK Mods v3.1 (COMPLETE-All in one) : PLEASE, TEST and comment...

The link is temporarily removed to make room in my Dropbox for the WDS mods. Please, send a private message if needed.

After some testing, you don't have to do anything before installing this mod with JSGME and playing it. Some corrections have been made.

IMPORTANT :

1a. To free up space in my Dropbox, I'm placing here the link to the Battleground sound which replaces the "in-game" music (not the intro music) with a battle ambience. Install it with JSGME after the desired mods

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p0pfvw9ncm7j ... TtcTa?dl=0

1b. 1b. Idem but with SOFT Battlesound from the Talonsoft series :

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/ezy61qgc ... ce2zg&dl=0

2. I found inconsistencies between the icons and the sounds assigned to some units by the program (e.g. foot units that are actually mounted or motorized and vice versa). This does not affect the attributes of that unit in the scenario, the effect is just graphic and sound. This is easily modified in the Oob of each scenario via the editor supplied with the game (see the post in the Topics "WDS Mods" if needed). I will correct these errors as I play and will provide you here with the modified files on a case-by-case basis.

ATTENTION : To use this, the correction files must be placed in the c:/Documents/My Games/Stalingrad/scn folder (not in the game installation folder) : v1.3

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cuktgtwjwwz2 ... OZUQa?dl=0

3. You can see on my post on the Topics WDS Mods how to change the counters and representations of the units on the info bar with the editor if needed.

4. Another "Flak green" color for German army counters. Install this with JSGME AFTER the Mods ( also works with PzK Mods - see PzK Mods Topics).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cuktgtwjwwz2 ... OZUQa?dl=0

Capture d’écran (1285).png
Capture d’écran (1285).png (2.93 MiB) Viewed 512 times
Capture d’écran (1286).png
Capture d’écran (1286).png (3.35 MiB) Viewed 512 times

Notes :

- Install with JSGME (v2.6.0.157)
- Saved games stay ready to use after installation of this mods (but with some older counters)

Changes in this Mods :

- Units Counters
- Units picsImages (info bar counters)
- New picsairImages (air ops menu)
- Small Nato icons in extreme zoom out view (S-Mods v1.3)
- Differents HQ's Icons according to the country army (Ger, Luft, Rom, Ital)
- Image and picImage for the Croatian Infantry present in some .scn (use the .scn in the link below)
- New look start/options/battle/briefing/wait screens
- Refined All Maps
- Start menu music
- Battle sound replace the "in game" music (verify that music level is not on 0) if you install this from my second link
- Some units mouvements and fight sounds
- Some map icons cursor and effects

- A new shortcut Icon (only made for my ego :D ) is ready to use in the dowloadable folder if needed

This mods is inspired and made with PzKGold and PzK PAK mods Units, JT-Talonsoft sounds, CBlattman WITE2 Mods, ...

Enjoy...feedbacks and ideas are welcome. Sincerely,

Hellway
Last edited by Hellway on Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:24 pm, edited 134 times in total.
Rosseau

Re: PzK Mods

Post by Rosseau »

Thanks for your efforts! I am here to cheer you on...
Hellway

Post by Hellway »

Thanks... :oops:
Hellway

Post by Hellway »

Capture d’écran (1004).png
Capture d’écran (1004).png (2.91 MiB) Viewed 2146 times
Capture d’écran (1160).png
Capture d’écran (1160).png (2.78 MiB) Viewed 1270 times
Capture d’écran (1161).png
Capture d’écran (1161).png (3.55 MiB) Viewed 1270 times
Capture d’écran (1007).png
Capture d’écran (1007).png (2.05 MiB) Viewed 2146 times
Last edited by Hellway on Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:15 am, edited 7 times in total.
Hellway

Post by Hellway »

Capture d’écran (1044).png
Capture d’écran (1044).png (2.06 MiB) Viewed 1765 times
Capture d’écran (1054).png
Capture d’écran (1054).png (3.87 MiB) Viewed 1767 times
Capture d’écran (1053).png
Capture d’écran (1053).png (2.54 MiB) Viewed 1768 times
Last edited by Hellway on Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:23 am, edited 13 times in total.
Hellway

Post by Hellway »

Capture d’écran (1048).png
Capture d’écran (1048).png (3.16 MiB) Viewed 1796 times
Capture d’écran (1010).png
Capture d’écran (1010).png (4.4 MiB) Viewed 2142 times
Last edited by Hellway on Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

Wow, that looks amazing. I love that this game continues to evolve dramatically with upcoming patches and mods!
Hellway

Post by Hellway »

Thanks. Finding some new tips with my graphic program and when finish with Stalingrad...I need to refined my DW 1942 mods too... :shock: If my fan(s) are ok... :D
Hellway

Post by Hellway »

PzK Mods 1.2 Complete is NOW downloadable on first page.

Have fun I hope, feedback, ideas and comments are welcome.

Sincerely,

Hellway
Fraggo5

Post by Fraggo5 »

Downloaded this mod as I already have the Desert war mod which enhances the graphics for that game.
I am having some issues trying to get the PzK mod to run in Stalingrad though.
I have set up the JSGME utility after finding this YouTube clip on how to set up JSGME
https://youtu.be/uvifEJ6Ak0Q
having done that I moved the PzK mod from the available to activated side in the JSGME utility , launch Stalingrad and try a scenario Human vs A.I choose one then click play . The box with "initialising Game" appears briefly then disappears, the p.c then shows my Home Screen with Stalingrad icon in the taskbar then .....nothing happens ,the pc doesn't lock up but if I click on the taskbar icon , it just goes to a black fullscreen window which I can't close
Is anyone else having this issue?
Once I restart the p.c and run JSGME to remove the Mod, Stalingrad will run fine again.
So what am I doing wrong? any help much appreciated.

Stalingrad is at Ver 1.02

Cheers
Fraggo
Hellway

Post by Hellway »

It's strange, I don't have that problem here. I'll find out more and get back to you...
Fraggo5

Post by Fraggo5 »

Thanks, appreciate the swift response

Fraggo
Hellway

Post by Hellway »

I just try my mod (dowloaded from my link) and all is ok here. My version of JSGME is 2.6.0.157 :

The tutorial on YT seems a little too complicated for me (I speek french but don't undestand why he rename many things).

You have just to :

1. Delete the MODS folder (with my mods inside) + your JSGME.exe and JSGME.ini files (from your first try). You find it in your Stalingrad folder (normal installation place is C:program(X86)/Matrix Games/Stalingrad)

2. Copy paste the last version of the JSGME.exe file on your Stalingrad Folder (same place)

3. Run this JSGME.exe files from this place

4. Say yes when the program say you that he will to create a folder MODS in this place

5. Next when you have the program on your screen you see in the middel of the panel an option named TASK

6. Click on TASK and choose "GENERATE SNAPSHOT OF FILES GAME"...the program do that (1 or 2 min). You have to do this one time for all (punts 1-6) not every time you will to play with the mods.

7. Maybe re-dowload my mod folder from my link (all is in only one folder named PzK Mods Stalingrad) and put him (copy/paste) in the MODS folder who is create by JSGME in your game location (find in the same place where you put JSGME.exe before).

8. Run JSGME from the same place (or create a shortcut on your desktop) ans select my mods in the left column. Click on the arrow to the rignt and the program put the mods to the right part of the screen (if the program seem to be blocked and say "the program don't answer", there is no problem, let him work). Depend of you config but it will take 1 or 2 min max.

9. Close JSGME (or not) and run Stalingrad...

I test my mods with my Bitdefender official version and no virus are finding...

Say me if running wel...if not, you can also copy/paste all the folders of my mods on the right places in your game folder but it's not very fun and there is no back-return to the original version without entire re-installation of the game if you have a problem.

Sincerely,

Hellway
Last edited by Hellway on Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:10 am, edited 8 times in total.
Fraggo5

Post by Fraggo5 »

Thank you for your help Hellway ,all is fine now and the game runs with the Mod .
I am not sure what I was doing wrong but, it doesn't matter now that it runs :lol:
Thanks once more for producing some stunning work for the WeGo series , keep up the good work!

Cheers
Fraggo
Hellway

Post by Hellway »

Thanks for your support, you'r always welcome for problems, feedback and ideas. My objective is not to change the mechanics of the game but the "immersion feeling" well (don't forget to not have your music volume option on 0 if you want to listen the new intro music and in-game battle sounds ambiance from this mods).

Some upgrades for PzK Stalingrad 1.2, picsArmy 1.0 (completed) and refined DW 1.5 Mods are in progress. I plan to change the S-Icons too (little Nato icons used with the max zoom out view) but for now, I'm not satisfy with the result...I work with my "littles hands" and some easy and not professional programs to do this, but do my best.

Have fun.

Sincerely, Hellway
Hellway

Post by Hellway »

PzK Mods v 3.0 All-in-one is now release (link in the first post of this Topics)

1. I found inconsistencies between the icons and the sounds assigned to some units by the program (e.g. foot units that are actually mounted or motorised and vice versa). This does not affect the attributes of that unit in the scenario, the effect is just graphic and sound. This is easily modified in the Oob of each scenario via the editor supplied with the game. I will correct these errors as I play and will provide you with the modified files on a case-by-case basis too.

2. I seem to have forgotten some Italian units in the PzK Mods, which causes inconsistencies between the courters and the info bar images for that army on the Fatal Bridgehead .scn...the work is in progress and will arrive soon ---> DONE NOW in the last post...

3. You can see on my post on the Topics WDS Mods how to change the counters and representations of the units on the info bar if with the editor if needed.

Comments and ideas are welcome,

Sincerely,

Hellway
Last edited by Hellway on Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hellway

Post by Hellway »

PzK Mods 2.4 and Scn Oob Corrections 1.3 releases on Post one :

- NOW with all Italian units counters
- New picAir images
- Some new picsArmy images for German/Russian and Italian ENG Units
- Some picsArmy images that did not show the transport mode for the Eng symbol in the info bar have been redone
- Correction of Inconsitencies in transport mode between vanilla counters and picsAarmy images for Ger/Ital/Rom "flames tower" units (counters with truck for units in foot mode on map)

Hellway
Hellway

Post by Hellway »

PzK Mods 3.0 release on my first post :

All PzK mods 2.4 contents + S-Mods 1.2 Included. Please, read the important remarks before using.

Hellway
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

Wow, great looking "finish" to this latest mod effort. The Italians seem to be coming through just fine!

However, I did not follow directions fully: I just disabled version 2.04 of the mod via JSGME, and then deleted that folder, and then moved the PzK Mods Stalingrad 3.0 folder into the MODS folder and activated it using JSGME.

Now, I may have done something horribly and stupidly wrong, but it seems to work. Thanks again.
Hellway

Post by Hellway »

Hello, the 3.1 version is complete (check my remark about .gif files in the first post before using). No need to install the over the 2.4, you have just to uninstall the 2.4 with JSGME and install the 3.0. Normaly there is no problem if you install 3.0 over 2.4 (and say yes when JSGME ask you to replace many files) but "on ne sait jamais"... ;-). New extreme zoom icons (S-Mods 1.3) are in Pzk 3.1. For the battle sound which replace the in game music, you have to download with link in first post and install with JSGME too AFTER the mods himself (because I must make place on my non-pro dropbox).

Have fun.

Hellway
Last edited by Hellway on Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “WEGO World War II: Stalingrad: Mods and Scenarios”