1.1.0.3 small bugs

Moderator: MOD_DW2

Evil Steve

1.1.0.3 small bugs

Post by Evil Steve »

the secret base in the [Akdarian] home system has a threat of 0 (vs 4500 strength), making the adviser spam my tiny defence fleet to attack

the [new?] mouseover "right click to update spaceport for x credits" is active even if the spaceport is up to date? if you click on it the spaceport starts 'updating'

the space station that spores the mysterious plague (surrounded by freight, 'fascinates' your ship etc) seems to be problematic when you claim the freight now - spamming repeat messages about new resources? (whereas there should just be one for the first time?)

that's it thanks for a great game keep up the good work etc
frankycl

Re: 1.1.0.3 small bugs

Post by frankycl »

Nice report - but I figure, they'll ask for a save additionally - do you have one ? ;)

(Please don't take this too serious - I'm only answering this thread, because the forum would otherwise not change colors of the thread-icon... :roll: )
MaximKI

Post by MaximKI »

Evil Steve wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:48 am the secret base in the [Akdarian] home system has a threat of 0 (vs 4500 strength), making the adviser spam my tiny defence fleet to attack

the [new?] mouseover "right click to update spaceport for x credits" is active even if the spaceport is up to date? if you click on it the spaceport starts 'updating'

the space station that spores the mysterious plague (surrounded by freight, 'fascinates' your ship etc) seems to be problematic when you claim the freight now - spamming repeat messages about new resources? (whereas there should just be one for the first time?)

that's it thanks for a great game keep up the good work etc
Hello Evil Steve, thanks for bringing this up. Could you please provide a save that demonstrates these issues as well as steps to reproduce?
Evil Steve

Post by Evil Steve »

here's an autosave while the freighters are picking up the cargo (and the 'spam').while this is happening, you'll get a message for my fleet to attack the secret base in the home system (Strength 4500, threat = 0). if you click on any spaceport you'll see the rightclick upgrade for x credits (they need upgrading). after they've upgraded, if you click on them you'll get the message "rightclick upgrade for 0 credits" and rightclick engages construction. It's pretty brief at this stage, but in the very early game it took some time for a reset?
Attachments
Autosave6.zip
(3.64 MiB) Downloaded 5 times
MaximKI

Post by MaximKI »

Hey thanks for the save, the devs will look into this.

Return to “Distant Worlds 2: Tech Support”