c'mon stop hiding now:)

Combined Arms: World War II is a turn-based battalion level simultaneous execution operational level game in development by Ludovic Coval and Erik Rutins.
It includes a complete scenario editor and is set at a 1km per hex / 8 hours per turn scale.
wodin

c'mon stop hiding now:)

Post by wodin »

Stop hiding and let us see how you're doing.:)
Bamilus

Re: c'mon stop hiding now:)

Post by Bamilus »

Since this game was announced I have:

Graduated HS
Graduated college
On my fourth job
Got married
Had a kid
Paradox Interactive Forum Refugee
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

I suppose it will be the end of an era soon when in the next pass of forum clean-up we finally retire this forum. It's unfortunate that this never got to full completion. I would love to see Ludo release it at some point, just so folks could see what it was - it was quite far along but still needed a lot of work too.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
IronDuke_slith

Post by IronDuke_slith »

There is something very similiar on Steam early release entitled CAOS (Combined Arms Operation Series). WeGo, early stages but similiar concept to what I recall Ludo was doing from my time testing this title here. There is an Operation Husky scenario due out soon, very reasonably priced. Worth a look.
jmlima

Post by jmlima »

Erik Rutins wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:58 am I suppose it will be the end of an era soon when in the next pass of forum clean-up we finally retire this forum. It's unfortunate that this never got to full completion. I would love to see Ludo release it at some point, just so folks could see what it was - it was quite far along but still needed a lot of work too.
Just saw this. Will I still have time for one final, ceremonial, tumbleweed in the New Year?
wadepm

Post by wadepm »

How often do they do forum cleanup? If it's once a decade that would explain why Combined Arms has hung around so long. Kill it already! Also, release the code into the wild and see what happens...

Return to “Combined Arms: World War II (formerly Battlefields!)”