Matrix Games WiR Graphics Mod

War in Russia is a free update of the old classic, available in our Downloads section.
JagdFlanker

Matrix Games WiR Graphics Mod

Post by JagdFlanker »

a friendly reminder - if anyone wants my WiR Graphics Mod you can PM me anytime and i'l send it to you

there are a lot of mis-pointed/shared ikons so i fixed all of those. also i actually edited 90% of the ikons according to tank side views and aircraft top views so all the ikons look almost exactly like what they'r supposed to be - proper tank barrel lengths, and so forth.

minor map editing - the trees arn't technically done yet but at least there are no more sharp corners. made korps more visible, especially Shock and the Finns. it's now more obvious if you moved/plotted your units (if you have trouble with that super light blue previously used like i did.)

i also added different rail line graphics on the map - i have to do a tiny bit tweaking on them, but they look pretty good anyhow

the only note is although it's backwards compatible with your old WiR games, the SM79 ikon will have a YAK ikon if you continue a pre-upgrade game playing scen 1942 and later only.

ALL SCENS HAVE BEEN UPGRADED - NO STATS HAVE BEEN MODIFIED (only graphics)

later!

JagdFlanker
JagdFlanker

RE: Matrix Games WiR Graphics Mod

Post by JagdFlanker »

bump
comte

Re: Matrix Games WiR Graphics Mod

Post by comte »

Can you post a screenshot?

Return to “War In Russia: The Matrix Edition”