FULL FINISHED City Assault Campaign

Discuss you ToS map designs made with the editor and post them here.

Moderator: MOD_TitansOfSteel

Thorgrim

map 2 results

Post by Thorgrim »

Played the 2nd map, upgraded the squad leader from the Stinger to the salvaged Cutthroat. Two recons, a Pike and a Lancer, went down with relative ease. Salvaged the Pike (which will replace the Dart - not Porcupine as I said above) plus 18k, got another 225k as payment. 22k upkeep, 108k repairs (mostly from the Pike, and an ammo explosion in the Dart).
Iceman
varis2000

RE: map 2 results

Post by varis2000 »

My squad really doesn't have a separate leader - I kicked her out after a few missions. So my Business person is also the Leader person - it's more efficient this way.

There are other veteran pilots I keep around that I don't play with. One could assemble and disassemble squads to fit particular campaigns - if you want to play a Novice campaign for example, you could take your old leader and recruit the rest of the squad as fresh pilots...
Squirg

RE: map 2 results

Post by Squirg »

Wow thanks for this campaign! I was almost broke (again) and just ran through a couple of theese missions and now I have 500k! Woot. Thanks alot. First few missions were a breeze, more when I get around to it.

Return to “Titan's Map Room”