Hetzer is dead

Welcome to the new war raging across hundreds of light years at once, with mechanized Titans as the main fighting force.

Moderator: MOD_TitansOfSteel

AutoHost

Hetzer is dead

Post by AutoHost »

I just heard that Hetzer died Nov. 28, 2006.

We played several ToS games together -- naturally I lost. I loved his humor and patience in teaching the finer points of the game.

I'll miss him!
LarkinVB

RE: Hetzer is dead

Post by LarkinVB »

Thanks for telling this news, Autohost.

Hetzer was one of the finest, friendliest and most humerous friends I ever met on the internet. I feel really sad. He will be missed.
asmith094

Post by asmith094 »

Oh my... Very saddening news. Though the old geezer had refused to talk to me for 5-some years he'll still be missed... Great guy, and damn vicious with those headshots.

--Firestorm
Zap

Post by Zap »

Was he the Hetzer from Austria? I looked here in the member list its seems he did'nt post here. You must have know him from another site. Just the same he seems to have been good for the hobby - we will miss him then.
Eric_The_Grate

Post by Eric_The_Grate »

Hetzer was a good duelist.  He worked at M.I. in Los Angeles. And threatened to feed me if I ever got into town.  He is missed.
Megrez

Post by Megrez »

I logged to the forum after a long time. Sorry to hear that, also if I knew Hetzer very little. [:(][/align]

Return to “Titans of Steel - Warring Suns”