Pacific War Update page is no longer available?

Pacific War is a free update of the old classic, available in our Downloads section.
Tbilisi

Pacific War Update page is no longer available?

Post by Tbilisi »

Hello, All.

I'm a long time fan of Gary Grigsby's Pacific War and have been away from it since last July. I also follow Rich Dionne's Pacific War Update site but it seems to have moved or is no longer available. Can anybody tell me if this is the end of the road for PacWar or have the developers moved to a new site?

Hoping for good news.

Tbilisi
Rich Dionne

Re: Pacific War Update page is no longer available?

Post by Rich Dionne »

Hi Tibilisi,

We've all been taking a rather long break from Pacwar, but I wouldn't call it the end of the line, as I think we'd like to get back to making improvements as we have time. I've been too busy on other projects for the past several months, but I would like to get back to it as time allows. We haven't moved the Pacific War Update Page, so you can still find the latest information at the following location:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/pacific ... ussion/all

I'll also try to post in this forum if we make any new updates.

Best Regards,

Rich
Tbilisi

Re: Pacific War Update page is no longer available?

Post by Tbilisi »

Thanks for your reply and corrected link, Rich. I hated to think that PacWar had dead ended as your team has added so much play value to a game that still remains my favorite after all these years. I understand the need to step back and address other matters and I look forward to when you get back to the game. I appreciate all of your hard work in keeping PacWar alive.

Regards and Thanks,
Tbilisi

Return to “Pacific War: The Matrix Edition”