Future planned upgrade to the features?

Prepare yourself for a wargaming tour-de-force! Conquest of the Aegean is the next generation of the award-winning and revolutionary Airborne Assault series and it takes brigade to corps-level warfare to a whole new level. Realism and accuracy are the watchwords as this pausable continuous time design allows you to command at any echelon, with smart AI subordinates and an incredibly challenging AI.

Moderator: Arjuna

Templer_12

Future planned upgrade to the features?

Post by Templer_12 »

In Command Ops Battles from the Bulge, you will find better and more advanced features.

Is there any chance that this wil be in a future upgrade implemented later to Conquest of the Aegean as, for example SSG, done with Kharkov: Disaster on the Donets and the DoTD Update v.120?

And will there be any update/upgrade at all in the future?
Deathtreader

RE: Future planned upgrade to the features?

Post by Deathtreader »

Hi Templer,

My understanding from the Features/Data Content threads over in the BFTB forum is that there will be no updates to the COTA game BUT that there is a possibility of a COTA scenario expansion pack for use with the BFTB game should there be sufficient player interest in purchasing such a thing.
Regards,

Rob.
So we're at war with the Russkies eh?? I suppose we really ought to invade or something. (Lonnnng pause while studying the map)
Hmmmm... big place ain't it??
- Sir Harry Flashman (1854)
Templer_12

RE: Future planned upgrade to the features?

Post by Templer_12 »

I would be very happy about the implementation of the E&S Tab display information like it is in BFTB.

After I've seen this feature and worked with it in BFTB, I dont want to miss this feature anymore and I would really love to find this usefull feature soon in COTA, maybe also in HTTR in a future upgrades!

It´s the improvement I love the most.

C´mon, let the Panthers out of the cage!

Return to “Conquest of the Aegean”