homemade scenarious

Command Ops: Battles From The Bulge takes the highly acclaimed Airborne Assault engine back to the West Front for the crucial engagements during the Ardennes Offensive. Test your command skills in the fiery crucible of Airborne Assault’s “pausable continuous time” uber-realistic game engine. It's up to you to develop the strategy, issue the orders, set the pace, and try to win the laurels of victory in the cold, shadowy Ardennes.
Command Ops: Highway to the Reich brings us to the setting of one of the most epic and controversial battles of World War II: Operation Market-Garden, covering every major engagement along Hell’s Highway, from the surprise capture of Joe’s Bridge by the Irish Guards a week before the offensive to the final battles on “The Island” south of Arnhem.

Moderators: Panther Paul, Arjuna

stasv

homemade scenarious

Post by stasv »

I heard that thare are modded scenarious with the eastern front for this game, but I cant see it nowhere...
zakblood

RE: homemade scenarious

Post by zakblood »

better to look at Panther Games now for the games and extra stuff, that's where most are kept
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
stasv

Post by stasv »

could you give a link please?
stasv

Post by stasv »

yeah, all I found at L&L are are 2 scenarious for CO2 and 3 ones for CO...not much
stasv

Post by stasv »

and some scenarious has the Sharp End Gaming blog, but they are scattered among many pages...

Return to “Command Ops Series”