Is anyone else still playing it?

Command Ops: Battles From The Bulge takes the highly acclaimed Airborne Assault engine back to the West Front for the crucial engagements during the Ardennes Offensive. Test your command skills in the fiery crucible of Airborne Assault’s “pausable continuous time” uber-realistic game engine. It's up to you to develop the strategy, issue the orders, set the pace, and try to win the laurels of victory in the cold, shadowy Ardennes.
Command Ops: Highway to the Reich brings us to the setting of one of the most epic and controversial battles of World War II: Operation Market-Garden, covering every major engagement along Hell’s Highway, from the surprise capture of Joe’s Bridge by the Irish Guards a week before the offensive to the final battles on “The Island” south of Arnhem.

Moderators: Panther Paul, Arjuna

Perturabo

Is anyone else still playing it?

Post by Perturabo »

I'm still playing. I can't afford windows and Wine still has problems with Direct2D stuff.

Shame I missed out on the expansions :/ .
wodin

RE: Is anyone else still playing it?

Post by wodin »

Now on sale over at LockNLoad:)
Perturabo

Post by Perturabo »

ORIGINAL: wodin

Now on sale over at LockNLoad:)
I know. I can't run it because Wine still haven't fully implemented Direct2D functionality :/ .
Blond_Knight

Post by Blond_Knight »

Have you tried PlayonLinux? I had success getting Advanced Tactics Gold to run smoothly though PoL.
I know The Command Ops games are .Net based so make sure you install .net to your Wine or PoL session.

Return to “Command Ops Series”