Can't find the activation code

Post bug reports, technical support request and store or installation issue reports here.

Moderator: koiosworks

t3suji

Can't find the activation code

Post by t3suji »

Hello,

just bought the Panzer Command from GameStop. However, it seems the CD activation code is missing (the only thing in the box is the CD in a white sleeve).

Could someone please tell me where the code is supposed to be? I suspect that the GameStop accidentally messed it up (for instance, by replacing the CD sleeve), but I want to be sure before I try to argue with return policy.

Sorry if the question is silly, but I am really annoyed by this situation.
junk2drive

RE: Can't find the activation code

Post by junk2drive »

It is printed on the CD.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
t3suji

Post by t3suji »

Thank you junk2drive. Unfortunately, I do not see any code on the CD... I'll try to figure it out at GameStop.
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

Something wrong then.

Mine states, just below the center hole, Serial No.: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

ORIGINAL: t3suji
Thank you junk2drive. Unfortunately, I do not see any code on the CD... I'll try to figure it out at GameStop.

For the retail copy, yes, it was on the CD sleeve rather than the CD itself.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Panzer Command Support”