Panzer Command YouTube Footage

A brand new campaign-based 3D tactical engine covering combat in World War II, from the developers at Koios Works. The first operation covered is the famous "Wintergewitter" or Winter Storm, a desperate attempt by Hoth's 57th Panzer Korps to break through to the encircled 6th Armee at Stalingrad and the Soviet counter-attack by 2nd Guards Army that drove them back.

Moderator: koiosworks

pvthudson01

Panzer Command YouTube Footage

Post by pvthudson01 »

Some YouTube footage I shot and uploaded with FRAPS during my first game back in over 3 years. Trying to learn it all over again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0WFOinKyQ8

This is from Winter Storm
Matrix Member since 2003!
junk2drive

RE: Panzer Command YouTube Footage

Post by junk2drive »

You might post this in the PC Kharkov forum as there is more traffic there.

Did you buy PCK as well?
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
pvthudson01

Post by pvthudson01 »

No I havent bought it yet heh
Matrix Member since 2003!
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

Nice job. The sound is much improved in the updated version, due out soon. Keep an eye on the PCK forum.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."

Return to “Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm”