mega patch PCK

The highly anticipated second release in the Panzer Command series, featuring an updated engine and many major feature improvements. 3D Tactical turn-based WWII combat on the Eastern Front, with historical scenarios and campaigns as well as support for random generated battles and campaigns from 1941-1944.
hEad

RE: mega patch PCK

Post by hEad »

At last! This is excellent news... you've made this grumpy old git exceedingly less grumpy. Looking forward to it! [:)]
gijas17

Post by gijas17 »

Glad to see something materialized in all this wait even if it wasn't what I expected.
"Our strategy is to destroy the enemy from within, to conquer him through himself."

- Adolf Hitler

junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

What did you expect?
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Mad Russian

Post by Mad Russian »

ORIGINAL: gijas

Glad to see something materialized in all this wait even if it wasn't what I expected.

What was it you expected?

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

Founder of HSG scenario design group for Combat Mission.
Panzer Command Ostfront Development Team.
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm Development Team.
DasTactic

Post by DasTactic »

I think he was expecting just a patch rather than a whole new game. I know that is what I was expecting. :)

Looking forward to the release.
htuna

Post by htuna »

This is great news!.. I never really got into this game.. but I think the different phases (so less waiting) and the Autoload feature during setup will make it more attractive to try again!
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

Automount isn't for setup. It is for when you order a squad to move to a building or static vehicle. You no longer wait for the squad to get to the building and then wait for the next phase to use the mount command. Now you just plot to the building and it will mount automatically when it gets there.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Stridor

Post by Stridor »

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

Automount isn't for setup. It is for when you order a squad to move to a building or static vehicle. You no longer wait for the squad to get to the building and then wait for the next phase to use the mount command. Now you just plot to the building and it will mount automatically when it gets there.

Actually it is possible for scenario designers to mount their infantry onto vehicles, so they begin the game loaded.

However the scenario designer must incorporate this.

S.
Mad Russian

Post by Mad Russian »

Even if the scenario designer leaves the infantry on the ground it is often possible to move them in set up and then mount them into vehicles/buildings as soon as you can give orders.

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

Founder of HSG scenario design group for Combat Mission.
Panzer Command Ostfront Development Team.
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm Development Team.
Geordie

Post by Geordie »

Hi

This is very good news and this mega patch looks to be truly mega. Looking forward to downloading it, well done all involved here.

Return to “Panzer Command: Kharkov”