Don't Let It Die!

The highly anticipated second release in the Panzer Command series, featuring an updated engine and many major feature improvements. 3D Tactical turn-based WWII combat on the Eastern Front, with historical scenarios and campaigns as well as support for random generated battles and campaigns from 1941-1944.
junk2drive

RE: Don't Let It Die!

Post by junk2drive »

Played a lot this weekend of random battles and Multiplayer with Rick. Had a lot of fun.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
sandman2575

Post by sandman2575 »

This looks terrific -- congrats to all involved, and great work. I haven't played PCK in months, but am eager to fire it up again once this patch gets released.

Is there anything like an ETA for the patch? Are we talking a few weeks? Several weeks? Not to sound ungrateful, but this has been a **long** time in coming, so you can understand that continuing patience is a little hard to muster at this point. An ETA would be very appreciated...
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

We're aiming to release it this Summer, I can't be more specific than that yet, but we are hoping that we are very close to the point where a lot more info can be shared with all of you on features and release timeframe.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
gijas17

Post by gijas17 »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

We're aiming to release it this Summer, I can't be more specific than that yet, but we are hoping that we are very close to the point where a lot more info can be shared with all of you on features and release timeframe.

LOL... Ive been (we all) waiting/looking forward to this update for a long time. Keep up the good work. Keep checking back now and then for hope of a release.

I have loved this series since Winter Storm was first released here on Matrix in 06!
"Our strategy is to destroy the enemy from within, to conquer him through himself."

- Adolf Hitler

dblose

Post by dblose »

I recently reengaged my PCK game after initially not being able to connect with the game system. I am thoroughly enjoying it and join others in anxiously awaiting improvements to the system.
dlb
Toozasl

Post by Toozasl »

I also have been away for quite some time. Let me know when this long awaited patch is released. Yep, bring back this good game to us!
"Better to wonder why you are winning than to know why you are losing."
Prince of Eckmühl

Post by Prince of Eckmühl »

Soooooooooo, is there any concern among the team regarding the fate of us old-timers? [>:]
Government is the opiate of the masses.
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

Yes we are all very concerned. We wish it was done and out. But we want to be as perfect as possible.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Toozasl

Post by Toozasl »

"Yes we are all very concerned. We wish it was done and out. But we want to be as perfect as possible."--junk2drive
Good to hear. I am all set to pre-order--if that's possible! Good luck!
"Better to wonder why you are winning than to know why you are losing."
Mad Russian

Post by Mad Russian »

ORIGINAL: Prince of Eckmühl

Soooooooooo, is there any concern among the team regarding the fate of us old-timers? [>:]

Old timers? You mean older timers that J2D and me?

How old do you want to go here? [&:]

[:D]

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

Founder of HSG scenario design group for Combat Mission.
Panzer Command Ostfront Development Team.
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm Development Team.
Mad Russian

Post by Mad Russian »

ORIGINAL: Toozasl

"Yes we are all very concerned. We wish it was done and out. But we want to be as perfect as possible."--junk2drive
Good to hear. I am all set to pre-order--if that's possible! Good luck!

Hey Tooz...good to see you again....the patch can be preordered....it's free if you own PCK.

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

Founder of HSG scenario design group for Combat Mission.
Panzer Command Ostfront Development Team.
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm Development Team.

Return to “Panzer Command: Kharkov”