SPECIAL: Discount Bundle Links

The highly anticipated second release in the Panzer Command series, featuring an updated engine and many major feature improvements. 3D Tactical turn-based WWII combat on the Eastern Front, with historical scenarios and campaigns as well as support for random generated battles and campaigns from 1941-1944.
Erik Rutins

SPECIAL: Discount Bundle Links

Post by Erik Rutins »

For new customers who do not own Panzer Command: Winterstorm or Panzer Command: Kharkov, we are making a special discount bundle available for a limited time.

The advantage to purchasing both titles is that Panzer Command: Kharkov includes updated versions of the Winterstorm campaigns and additional Winter maps that are only installed and playable if Winterstorm is installed first on the same system where Kharkov is to be installed. If you have both Winterstorm and Kharkov, you will be able to use the additional winter maps for your random battles and campaigns and you will also have all the Winterstorm scenarios (when combined with Kharkov, that makes for 48 scenarions in all) updated to work with the new Kharkov engine and all its features and improvements.

The bundle offer allows you to purchase both titles at a discount of $15 off the combined price. In order to take advantage of this, you have to use the special bundle purchase links and only those links. Purchasing each game individually without using the bundle link will not give you the discount, even if they are on the same order.

There are two available bundles - the download bundle and the physical bundle. The download bundle gives you the download version of both games, but no boxed copy. The physical bundle gives you the boxed version of both games, but no download. Unfortunately, we cannot make a download+physical bundle at this time due to store limitations. The physical copies of both games are already in stock and will ship out immediately after release with no additional delay. The Panzer Command: Winterstorm boxed copy is a "Digital Express Edition" which comes with a full color box and CD and a PDF manual. The Panzer Command: Kharkov boxed copy is a "Standard Edition" which comes with a full color box and CD and a Printed B&W manual (132 pages) that's suitable for both games.

Choose the bundle that works best for you and pick the store that is closest to you from the links on this page:

BUNDLE LINKS: http://www.matrixgames.com/games/store.asp?gid=355
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Agrippa

RE: SPECIAL: Discount Bundle Links

Post by Agrippa »

Do I need a promo code for this?
Salute,

Agrippa
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

No, if you want to buy both games, just make sure you use one of the bundle links to get the discounted bundle into your shopping cart.

The upgrade coupon is only for those who already own Winterstorm.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
bardolph

Post by bardolph »

I'm not seeing the discount for the bundle option. It shows both games at full price.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Did you use only the discount bundle link or did you add the two products to your cart individually? What store/currency is this through?
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
bardolph

Post by bardolph »

Hi Erik, followed the link above...
Clicked on the download bundle.
US $
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Can you please list or screenshot exactly what you are seeing in your shopping cart?
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
bardolph

Post by bardolph »

Hi Erik, I am an idiot.

Nevermind [:D]

I thought the prices listed were both retail, and the discount would be taken from there...
I went through the Matrix Store to double check and see that Winterstorm is still 39.99...duh.
Noypi53

Post by Noypi53 »

Hi Erik!

I just purchased the bundle & have already installed Winter Storm.  You mentioned above the following:

"... Panzer Command: Kharkov includes updated versions of the Winterstorm campaigns and additional Winter maps that are only installed and playable if Winterstorm is installed first on the same system where Kharkov is to be installed. .."

As Winter Storm is installed in my directory as "D:\Games\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Winter Storm", do I have to install PC: Kharkov in the same directory as Winter Storm as mentioned above?  Or, can I install it in "D:\Games\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov" & still be able to play the updated versions of the Winterstorm campaigns?  Do I play the updated Winterstorm campaigns in PZ Kharkov or in PZ Winterstorm?

Sorry for the many questions.  I just want to get the installations right.

Thanks in advance.

Noypi53
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Noypi53,
ORIGINAL: Noypi53
As Winter Storm is installed in my directory as "D:\Games\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Winter Storm", do I have to install PC: Kharkov in the same directory as Winter Storm as mentioned above?  Or, can I install it in "D:\Games\Matrix Games\Panzer Command Kharkov" & still be able to play the updated versions of the Winterstorm campaigns?  Do I play the updated Winterstorm campaigns in PZ Kharkov or in PZ Winterstorm?

You can install Kharkov wherever you want - as long as Winterstorm is installed first somewhere on the same system, Kharkov will see it and include in its installation the additional winter maps and updated Winterstorm content.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
ioticus

Post by ioticus »

When I use the bundle link above I'm getting a price of $49.99 for Kharkov and $34.99 for Winterstorm with no discount. These prices are the same as the individual prices.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

ioticus,

If that's the physical bundle, Winterstorm's price without the discount would also be $49.99. So the $34.99 is discounted $15 as the bundle discount is applied.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

[Updated for Holiday Sale Period]

The Panzer Command bundle is now $10 off the total price, since the individual titles have been reduced in price by 30% for the period of the Holiday Sale. This means that during the holiday sale, you can get them at a total price of $45.98 for both (digital download) or $65.98 for both (physical) instead of the previous bundle prices of $64.98 digital and $84.98 physical. The bundle links should be updated later today.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
Bison36

Post by Bison36 »

Disregard
diegans

Post by diegans »

So where can I get this game if Matrix is no longer selling it?
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

don't think you can as it's no longer sold,

i'd love to have both games Panzer Command: Winterstorm or Panzer Command: Kharkov to add to my collection and test on windows 10 as well, but seems it may not happen[:(]

i'd keep all the older none supported and none sold games alive with some tests if needed, but hard if you can't no longer get the games[:(]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: diegans

So where can I get this game if Matrix is no longer selling it?
Panzer Command Ostfront contains all of the content from Panzer Command Kharkov plus many new features and battles.

Thanks
Rick
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: zakblood

don't think you can as it's no longer sold,

i'd love to have both games Panzer Command: Winterstorm or Panzer Command: Kharkov to add to my collection and test on windows 10 as well, but seems it may not happen[:(]

i'd keep all the older none supported and none sold games alive with some tests if needed, but hard if you can't no longer get the games[:(]

I'm pretty sure that Panzer Command Ostfront includes all of the battles and campaigns front Panzer Command Winterstorm. I know it contains everything from PC Kkarkov. Plus it adds new features, battles, and Campaigns.

Thanks
Rick
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

well you learn something new every day, didn't know that, thanks for the info, before my time as well[X(]
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

confirmed

tt.asp?forumid=855

tm.asp?m=2550379

so these 2 games are no longer needed as they have a newer version out that's still supported[&o]

Return to “Panzer Command: Kharkov”