The DesertRats

Post descriptions and reports of your brilliant successes and unfortunate defeats here.
Zalandar

The DesertRats

Post by Zalandar »

Meet the DesertRats

Lieutenant De'boh

Intelligent--Very fast------Good Commander

Attachments
DesertRats49.jpg
DesertRats49.jpg (160.22 KiB) Viewed 170 times
Zalandar

RE: The DesertRats

Post by Zalandar »

Lt. Snake

Strong---fast---very good shooter,and dowmright sneaky

Attachments
DesertRats20.jpg
DesertRats20.jpg (129.81 KiB) Viewed 170 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

Warrant Officer Nabo

Steady {most of the time},wise warrior of many campaigns

Attachments
DesertRats48.jpg
DesertRats48.jpg (129.01 KiB) Viewed 171 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

Warrant Officer Dav

Young,impetuos,smart,quick and likes nothing better than to kick alien BUTTs.

Attachments
DesertRats22.jpg
DesertRats22.jpg (130.13 KiB) Viewed 170 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

We went to the Commander and talked him into letting us go on a downed Battlecruiser mission.Paul and Mike had been bugging me about going out on a mission with the team,but i kept putting them off as thier little tanks don't have the firepower to deal with the new stronger critters we have been running into.Unfortunately, some of the team are recovering from a tough month and the rest are on forced leave as the Commader knew they were getting battle weary.So that just left us--The DesertRats and the two Desert Hunter tanks to hold the fort.So of course the damm air boys just had to go and shoot down two Battlecruisers----leave it to the AirForce to screw up us ground pounders when ever they can

So I put it to the Commander and with much grummbleing he decided to let us have a go at the first BC. Well it turned out be a cake walk { only Tincans-(Chasers) and Bots--(Destroyers) } and the Hunter tanks worked out very well as scouts and we all made it home safe and sound.

So of course Nabo and Dav want to have a go at the other downed BC.Those two would take on a Battleship by themselves if we would let'em.

Come on Lt. give.Did the high and mighty give us go or not?I mean how could they not after the way the first mission went!!!

Yeah Nabo,they finally broke down and gave us a go. But----{Dav in the Back ground} Whaa Whooo!!!!!-----BUT keep in mind the Hunter tanks don't have enough power to hurt a flea and as good as we are there is only the four of us-----SO STEADY up and get your gear together,we move out in 20 minutes.
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

De"boh-----Pondering to herself as the SkyDiver settle to the ground, crap i hope we know what we're getting into.Mavbe we should abort this one.
To late the ramp has dropped.

OK--Mike-roll out north,Nabo and are on you. Paul-roll to the west,Snake and Dav are with u..GO GO Go.

Attachments
DesertRats11.jpg
DesertRats11.jpg (111.89 KiB) Viewed 170 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

Snake to De"boh---oh oh-- come Snake what does Oh oh mean? This could be a tough one De'boh,Paul just flushed out a BugEye.You mean we got Inquisitors here.Damm it i think we should pull back and abort.
Dav to Lt. come on Lt. i can pop this one,lets give it awhile yet.OK go for ---but listen up be very cautsious from here on out.These BugEyes are very sneaky.

Attachments
DesertRats6.jpg
DesertRats6.jpg (109.24 KiB) Viewed 170 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

Report in guys How are u doing over there. No problem Lt. Snake popped the Bugey first time,we've located the main hatch and i'm holding here and Paul and Snake have continued on around----Paul has just spotted a Phantom but Snake will Take him out.Whats yor situation?

De'boh here---so far nothing

Attachments
DesertRats8.jpg
DesertRats8.jpg (171.8 KiB) Viewed 170 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

De'boh------we've just spotted a Bugeye but have a bead on him---will get back to u in a moment.

Attachments
DesertRats11.jpg
DesertRats11.jpg (171.72 KiB) Viewed 170 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

Got him but Mike has just sniffed out another one and my clip is out.Can u get it from way over there Nabo? No problem Lt. watch this.

Attachments
DesertRats14.jpg
DesertRats14.jpg (114.9 KiB) Viewed 170 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

Allright we are clear here and coming up on the Main hatch on the back side.What is your position Snake?

I've moved back with Dav covering the front Hatch and Paul is continuing the scout aroud the side and should meet up with u soon.Paul? Here Lt., clear so far.See u soon.

{ ya just gotta love the tracks the tanks are leaving in the grass}

Attachments
DesertRats16.jpg
DesertRats16.jpg (185.08 KiB) Viewed 172 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

Snake? here Lt.----Paul has hooked up with us and we are ready to go in.I'm sending aver to u guys and then we go in at the same time.

Ok Lt. Paul is here an we're ready to go-----on 3----GoGOGO

Should we wake it up or what? no no just shoot the thing and lets go.

Attachments
DesertRats19.jpg
DesertRats19.jpg (152.83 KiB) Viewed 172 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

Okay Lt. wev've Cleared the upper deck at this end and Dave and Mike are going to go down.I'm coming your way to help with the command centre.

Dav------help---taking heavy fire----Mikes gone I'm injured---gotta Bugeye and Phantom here.
Ok Dav i'm on the way back just hold on kid.

Attachments
DesertRats24.jpg
DesertRats24.jpg (130.94 KiB) Viewed 172 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

Hurry up Snake----igot em both but they blasted me good and there another Phantom on the way and my rifles overheated,don't think i'm gonna make it uhh it hurts Lt..

Attachments
DesertRats25.jpg
DesertRats25.jpg (158.89 KiB) Viewed 172 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

I'm Dav where are u? Ah there u are----wait while i pop this Phantom and then we'll heal you up.

Attachments
DesertRats28.jpg
DesertRats28.jpg (139.56 KiB) Viewed 172 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

Lt.? Here Snake -----Mikes gone but was able to patch up Dav temporarily.We are heading back your way. Ok Snake we're holding he----DAMMIT PAUL WHAT ARE U DOING---the #%#@ creeps got my partner and i'm going in and kill soome of them back!!!!!

Get back here u fool and wait for backup---------damm----------------------------------------OH oh i think u were right Lt. i'm backing out now----what the --i've lost all power HELP.........

Attachments
DesertRats33.jpg
DesertRats33.jpg (143.6 KiB) Viewed 172 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

Okay Paul stay calm and we'll see what we can do.Ill take out the Bugeye and Nabo u toss a chemical grenade in and lets see if we can get him out of there.

Attachments
DesertRats34.jpg
DesertRats34.jpg (155.14 KiB) Viewed 172 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

Lt. i've got enough power to back up but won't be able to get out the hatch but might be able to get out of Nabos way.

Attachments
DesertRats37.jpg
DesertRats37.jpg (143.63 KiB) Viewed 172 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

Wow Lt. the chemicals just seem to have pissed em off.They just took out Paul and winged me.I'm coming out.

Attachments
DesertRats38.jpg
DesertRats38.jpg (141.85 KiB) Viewed 172 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

Alright everyone back up and get set for them.They'll be coming.-----------------Here they come---ouch they nicked me again i'm tossing and egg to soften them up a little.Lt can u get a bead on them.

Attachments
DesertRats40.jpg
DesertRats40.jpg (136.75 KiB) Viewed 172 times

Return to “After Action Reports”