The DesertRats

Post descriptions and reports of your brilliant successes and unfortunate defeats here.
Zalandar

RE: The DesertRats

Post by Zalandar »

Dammit Nabo i told to practice throwing more.I think it has something to do with the size of her t----shut up Snake.Allright good shooting Lt. get the other one before he shoots again.

Attachments
DesertRats42.jpg
DesertRats42.jpg (141.56 KiB) Viewed 123 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

Dav toss a chemical nade and every one take cover there is still a Commander and one troop left. Come get it together ---move move move

Attachments
DesertRats43.jpg
DesertRats43.jpg (141.14 KiB) Viewed 123 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

There he is shoot em quick....Whoohooo nice shot Dav...How bad did he get u. I think i'm gonna be away for qiute awhile Lt.-----heres to other one Lt.---relax gang i've got em.

Attachments
DesertRats44.jpg
DesertRats44.jpg (141.45 KiB) Viewed 123 times
Zalandar

Post by Zalandar »

Good job team lets go home now.

Postscrip

Dav----34 days in hospital
Nabo---15 days in hospital----------Nabo made Lieutenant
Snake--18 days in hospital

Mike and Paul lost

Inquisitors killed 5
Phantoms killed 6
Phantom Commder Killed 1

Several days later at main base De'boh strolled into the hospital room where they were recuperating with a hang dog look on her face.Did u hear-------jeeze Lt. i think the whole base could hear him shouting.Does this mean the DesertRats are no more. Uh well give him some time to cool off and maybe when we get the new transport carrier he might just let us out again.But i think this time we need to have bigger tanks.Also our tactics need an overhaul.We made a few mistakes up there.But we will return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments
DesertRats47.jpg
DesertRats47.jpg (105.16 KiB) Viewed 124 times

Return to “After Action Reports”