Something has got to be said on the crashing issues

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.
dlotus

Something has got to be said on the crashing issues

Post by dlotus »

Hey guys,
Delete this thread if need be but I think something has to be said, I also posted this on the main RFTS site i one of the other topics,

I see theres no fix to the ctd issues yet, and no one has commented on it for 2 months, so what it appears it has come down to is give us AU$50 and we will give you nothing in return? now im not comlaining about the company or any one in particular but keeping us informed would be a nice thing to do since we did after all buy a game that they (matrix games) clearly thought would work. All im asking for is an ETA on a fix if one is going to be available (yes i know if they cant copy the bug they cant fix it but it appears to be a global bug not specific to one particular brand of CPU, motherboard or graphics card) or for the admins to let us know whats going on with it, come on everyone i hear you all talking about the bugs but nothing is getting done about it, if we all bought faulty goods from a company locally would you just throw it away and forget you ever bought it no we all would complain about it and get the problem fixed, i might be going over the top but something needs to be done about it! I uninstalled RFTS awhile ago because you cant play a game for 190 turns and then let it crash and go ahh well start again now, 190 turns later go well its time to start again assuming you actually get to 190 turns, now ive got a new gfx and it still does it so ive had 2 diff cards 2 diff cpus and it still crashes, come on Erik let us know whats going on so we all know what to or not look forward to, as i said maybe im being a bit harsh but I want to play the game i paid for and its that simple!
David Heath

RE: Something has got to be said on the crashing issues

Post by David Heath »

Hi Guys

The guys at SSG are still working in this and have not been able to nail this down. This is happening on just a small amount of PC. At this time we do not have a ETA on the patch since we are still working on the problem.

David
dlotus

RE: Something has got to be said on the crashing issues

Post by dlotus »

since theres been no reply on this im guessing nothing has been done to fix the crashing.... come on guys have you at least heard anything on this? its been a while now since i bought the game and ive played it a few times but the crashes stop me, please get this fixed or give us an update

Return to “Tech Support”