Please help on refund.

This 2005 re-release of the updated 2000 sci-fi classic puts the player in the role of building a space-faring civilization.
dlotus

Please help on refund.

Post by dlotus »

I have fired off at least 3 e-mails to support and they are not replying nor have i seen the refund.

Can we at least get something right for those of us that can't play the damn game.
I'm more concerned with missing the deadline on the refund at this rate and i know its only been a few weeks,but thats how trying to fix the broken game started. Please don't let me down again Matrix Games or this will be going further up the chain of command if i have to.

Sort it out asap please.

Sorry for the harsh words but its beyond the joke now.

dlotus,

(never buying from matrix games again)
Erik Rutins

RE: Please help on refund.

Post by Erik Rutins »

I've just fired off an e-mail to our support folks to find out what the heck is going on. Please re-send your e-mail and this time please copy me (erikr@matrixgames.com) and Dave (davidh@matrixgames.com). Thanks.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
kiwi_mikey

Post by kiwi_mikey »

Hi i'm also waiting for the refund or even contact from support. I sent two messages, one of which asked for confirmation that they had received the email, and as usual from matrix games im still waiting. I have just seen the discussion above, so should i send yet annother email to support and attach the above emails? I would have thought that this would have been sorted after dlotus wrote in.

Michael
(wondering if this saga will ever end)
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

<sigh> Please e-mail support@matrixgames.com again and please copy me (erikr@matrixgames.com) in the e-mail. Thanks.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Reach For The Stars”