What's different in the Matrix Version

I of the Enemy is a unique real-time strategy game that focuses on a strong campaign story and tactical fighting as opposed to seeing who can collect resources the fastest.

Moderator: mtemple

Bob M.

What's different in the Matrix Version

Post by Bob M. »

Noticed this title was for sale as an independent title. Now Matrix will market the game. But are their any significant changes between the previous version and the Matrix one? Any info would be welcome. Thanks!

V/R

Bob M.
JosephL

RE: What's different in the Matrix Version

Post by JosephL »

Primarily I believe the Matrix Version will be available for Digital Download. The actual content should be the same from what I have heard (though I am only 99% sure of that).

We are helping with distribution moreso than content in this case.

-Joe
Joseph Lieberman
gsol69

Post by gsol69 »

Is this game available yet? I don't see it listed in the Matrix store, and there has been no forum activity for quite some time. Thanks.
SlapBone

Post by SlapBone »

If there is no difference in the Matrix version, why is it taking so long to release it. Enema Technology is still offering the download on their website.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Simply a still-clearing overload in our production cycle. You may have noticed we released a few games in the last few months. [8D]

Seriously, though, it's next in line. Working on it right now.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “I of the Enemy”