Total wins/losses

A Ladder is a means to track your success agaisnt a pool of opponents over time. You get points for each game you play, and the better you do, the more points you get! Can you climb the ladder to the TOP? How long can you stay there?

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

toddtreadway

Total wins/losses

Post by toddtreadway »

Jan, would it be possible to show total wins/losses on the Current Standings thread? Maybe even subcategorize the Wins/Losses by experience levels?
JanSorensen

RE: Total wins/losses

Post by JanSorensen »

Sure, I dont think that should be a problem - except that it will obviously make the chart larger. We can obviously remove the Games column as thats given by the others.

Did you have something like this in mind - or what details did you want?

The only problem I see with such detail is that it might deter people from continuing playing if they lose a few games - even though their score keeps climbing slowly. But I am very open for debate on the matter.
Attachments
Snap2.jpg
Snap2.jpg (50.98 KiB) Viewed 186 times
Uncle_Joe

Post by Uncle_Joe »

How about just posting Axis/Allied wins and level of victory without telling who was what side?

Thanx!
JanSorensen

Post by JanSorensen »

Not a bad idea - even though the varying house rules makes it less than a perfect comparison its still not a bad statistic to have listed. I will definitely add that.

Return to “GGWaW Ladder”