ai building factories

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design and general game modding. The graphics and scenarios are easily modifiable. Discuss your experiements in this area and get tips and advice!

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

pryorkt

ai building factories

Post by pryorkt »

What do I have to do to get Germany and Japan to build more factories when I play the WA. Also, how do I get Japan to prioitize research on their carrier airwing units?
JanSorensen

RE: ai building factories

Post by JanSorensen »

I am curious why you would want them to build more factories. Personally, I would never do so if playing either of the Axis powers as the Axis is short on resources not factories most of the time.
Timmeh

Post by Timmeh »

i think the WA are the only side that would benifit from additional factories from the starting set up?

If the Axis reach the point of finding additional factories useful they have probably already won the game.
pryorkt

Post by pryorkt »

When I play the Japs, I build a few more factories and research my carrier airwing. Then I roll over the Americans because my planes are better. It seems that I need a few more factories because I always have more resources than factories to use them. I may be only able to produce a few units per turn, but I can use all the other points for research and supplies.

Look, I know their is a line that puts a higher priorty for the AI to build this or that, and research this or that, or never build this or that, and I have tried to mess with it, but I can't seem to get it to work.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”