What am I missing here?

Gary Grigsby's World At War gives you the chance to really run a world war. History is yours to write and things may turn out differently. The Western Allies may be conquered by Germany, or Japan may defeat China. With you at the controls, leading the fates of nations and alliances. Take command in this dynamic turn-based game and test strategies that long-past generals and world leaders could only dream of. Now anything is possible in this new strategic offering from Matrix Games and 2 by 3 Games.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Caeili

What am I missing here?

Post by Caeili »

Hi. I'm currently playing a PBEM game against someone. In this game I'm Axis and when war came Japan attacked Russia. The attack went well enough but now it seems Japan can't repair rail lines in zones they take in Eastern USSR. I was counting on being able to move supplies up & repair rail as I went. The Germans seem to be able to repair rail on the run. Why can't Japan repair the rail? The game doesn't even give me the option to repair.

I started the turn with about 40 supply in the zone yet I can't repair the rail so lack of supply is not the issue.

Please help!

Thanks,
Allyson

Forwarn45

RE: What am I missing here?

Post by Forwarn45 »

Hi - maybe someone will sticky this thread at some point. But in the meantime, the workaround (and some discussion about it) is found here =

tm.asp?m=1152233

Good luck in Russia! [;)]

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War”