What's up with Pocket Pc Install?

Post bug reports, technical support request and store or installation issue reports here.
dumasclub

What's up with Pocket Pc Install?

Post by dumasclub »

I'm new to using Pocket PC but other programs are working and this one does not install like the others. First, I go to the shortcut and it leads to me to one folder and a yet another zip file. One is for the Net program and the other I am assuming is the game. The Net ... surprise ... surprise ... is yet another zip file. Neither file has a exe or cab file inside its directory? The setup instructions are vague and incomplete. Please explain how to use this product?
jvgfanatic

RE: What's up with Pocket Pc Install?

Post by jvgfanatic »

All the programs in the For Pocket PC directory look like CAB files to me after a simple install. Are you sure they are setup files or zip files? I haven't done anything since the basic install and everything looks like a Cab file in the Pocket PC directiory (except the read me, of course)
dumasclub

Post by dumasclub »

Here's the problem. I install the program on my PC. I go to the shortcut for Pocket PC and it has a folder and zip file ... no install program. When I go to the shortcut for the Palm there is install for the Palm program. The install is not a problem except for a couple of early rests. My Palm I noticed was getting too hot playing the game and its battery had seen better days, so I thought I would get my Axim and load it up on there. There should be an install shortcut for Blitzreig like the Palm. There isn't one.
jvgfanatic

Post by jvgfanatic »

I don't recall a shortcut, I don't bother with them. Go to your C drive then to the Matrix Games folder then to the Blitkrieg folder. That will be a lot more explicit and you may find what you're looking for.

Return to “Blitzkrieg Support”