Done

Battleground Europe is the first volume in the Virtual Battlefield Series and features the armies, vehicles, weapons and equipment found on the battlefields of Western Europe 1939-1942.. Report for duty to the first-person, online action game where players choose to fight alongside and against thousands of other players on the battlefields of Western Europe.
Peltonx

Done

Post by Peltonx »

This is a total waste time, so you took my cash great.

You win.

Nice company hope your proud or yourselfs.

Pelton
Beta Tester WitW & WitE
Terl

RE: Done

Post by Terl »

I have followed your posts and have stayed away as you seem unwilling to listen to advice. Matrix sold you the game. Playnet is who you need to be complaining to for connectivity issues. In not one post have you described any error messages. You have not mentioned anything you have tried to do to rectify this yourself. All you have done is carry on like a petulant five year old. Hmm, could this be why no one except hardcase has tried to assist you?

I have searched those forums also and have seen a stickied post telling folks what to do if they have connection problems and the steps to follow when they do. Have you even done those? What little you do describe sounds to me like an account creation problem (you have a faulty caharacter in a text field) or perhaps a firewall problem.

It has also been explained to you in another thread by Matrix that your connection problem should be discussed with playnet. I also saw where it was suggested you speak with Bloo at playnet, yet you toss that off as if it were nothing.

I will also be honest. I read these forums a lot especially due to the fact I own seven Matrix titles. I do not see anywhere in the threads about WW2 Online that indicate a problem like yours as not having been quickly resolved. You seem long on anger and short on a willingness to get this rectified. It is as if you want someone to wave a magic wand and fix the whole thing with little if any assistance from you.

Good luck with that.....
hardcase

RE: Done

Post by hardcase »

TY

Return to “Battleground Europe: WWII Online”