Still waiting for help day 7.

Battleground Europe is the first volume in the Virtual Battlefield Series and features the armies, vehicles, weapons and equipment found on the battlefields of Western Europe 1939-1942.. Report for duty to the first-person, online action game where players choose to fight alongside and against thousands of other players on the battlefields of Western Europe.
Peltonx

Still waiting for help day 7.

Post by Peltonx »

I am still waiting for helpor my money back.

I have e-mailed Bloo, posted on forums ect ect and nothing. Bloo has not returned 1 of my 3 emails requesting help.

I just want my money back at this point because Matrix is unwilling to provide for the services I paid for.

7 days and zero customer service, yes great company so trust worthy.

Pelton
Beta Tester WitW & WitE
hardcase

RE: Still waiting for help day 7.

Post by hardcase »

I posted he sent you an email...YESTERDAY.
hardcase

Post by hardcase »

If you did not receive your email..yesterday...did you put the correct email addy in the account creation? You have the next move.
Peltonx

Post by Peltonx »

Yes the dum resetting the dam password shit is not working I done that 12 times myself plus your 3. We been resetting the PW for 6 days now. ITS NOT WORKING!

I have recieved my CD in mail thanks for charging me 10 bucks for a usless down load and 30 for a usless CD.

Can I get some help from someone that can do something other then keep resetting the dam PW.

It would help if the bonehead used the right User name also :)
Beta Tester WitW & WitE
Peltonx

Post by Peltonx »

I can get into the old account and mess with things, I emailed you this info 4 days ago.

I can change my account info until the dam cows come home. I can change anything I like, BUT i still can't log in.

I hope I am making myself clear, I can't log in no matter what you or I make the password.

[&o] so stop kissing the PW god and read what to hell I have been writing you for 5 days.

I want my dam money back if all you got is reset the PW another 6000000000 times.

You are unable( to dum) to provide for the services I paid for refund my money.

Pelton

P.S thats Pelton not pelton.
Beta Tester WitW & WitE
hardcase

Post by hardcase »

FIREWALL>>FIREWALL>FIREWALL....
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Pelton,

If the official Playnet support can't resolve this for you, we'll certainly offer a refund. We replied to you initially by e-mail to direct you to Playnet since we have no access to assist with accounts or logins, only store-related issues.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
hardcase

Post by hardcase »

He has made no effort other than post in the forums. No description of his problem. I am betting he has windows xp's firewall in place and hasn't got a clue how to give privs to ww2.exe. I have lost patience.
Terl

Post by Terl »

Hardcase is right Erik. Pelton has just ranted without anything substantive here and if you check, he has not done much else over at the playnet forums. I have watched this unfold.

Props to you hardcase for your attempts [:)]

Return to “Battleground Europe: WWII Online”