getting in to action quickly

Battleground Europe is the first volume in the Virtual Battlefield Series and features the armies, vehicles, weapons and equipment found on the battlefields of Western Europe 1939-1942.. Report for duty to the first-person, online action game where players choose to fight alongside and against thousands of other players on the battlefields of Western Europe.
dean

getting in to action quickly

Post by dean »

I am new to the game and trying to figure out the fastest way to get into action as infantry. I think I want to find a mobile spawn site? So do I go from brigade to brigade, looking to see if mobile spawn is available?
hardcase

RE: getting in to action quickly

Post by hardcase »

Yes, most large battle have many Mobile Spawn Points. In the brigade page you will see the truck icon next to the brigade. Once you enter that brigade you will see which mission has the MSP. Spawnable Depots are depots in each town, that are in supply to your nearest town. Once the dept is captured you can spawn in that depot when a mission is posted. Say the dept in Lier connected to Antwerp..called Lier Antwerp Dept and you own Antwerp and the enemy owns Lier, you can spawn in that depot once it is captured.

Return to “Battleground Europe: WWII Online”