best way to increase frame rates

Battleground Europe is the first volume in the Virtual Battlefield Series and features the armies, vehicles, weapons and equipment found on the battlefields of Western Europe 1939-1942.. Report for duty to the first-person, online action game where players choose to fight alongside and against thousands of other players on the battlefields of Western Europe.
Marc gto

best way to increase frame rates

Post by Marc gto »

whats the best way to increase frame rates while flying..memory...i have 1meg or video card i have a gforce 6200?? thanks
roeddog

RE: best way to increase frame rates

Post by roeddog »

mark,

look in the player forums, there is a thread there that give a lot of good info on increasing the frame rates. Sorry i cant give you a link i haven't been in game for a while and don't have access to the forums

as for the tiger, if memory serves me there is a crease on the fender forget the side tho, right above the road wheels towards the rear place the satchel on it. get a hold of a player named Wolfxx or Brudster, they are with army france Wolfxx is the best sapper in the game he'll be more than happy to help you out. For that matter most anyone would be.

BTW, tell wolffxx that roeddog said S! (salute)

roeddog

Return to “Battleground Europe: WWII Online”