Install error

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.
han freak solo

Install error

Post by han freak solo »

I just got my copy of TLD today. Apparently, it has to decompress to my PC and then it should be installed after that by opening up the .exe file.

My problem is it won't decompress. It attempts to install but it hangs after about 5-10 minutes. I've tried both my CD-RW and CD-ROM drives. But, all I get is "decompression error #6" "read/write error" "Setup\X1TLD-PF.msi".

If I try and copy the contents straight from the CD, after about 5-10 minutes it hangs with "Cannot copy TheLastDays-Setupv100: Data error(cyclic redundancy check)".

Please help! [:(]
han freak solo

RE: Install error

Post by han freak solo »

Okay, here is where it has progressed to. After 8 tries to decompress/extract, it has done so. But it won't install The Last Days version for FB/AEP/PF. The error is:

"X1TLD-PF

The cabinet file '_4D85265DB6F8E1DBBCFE0FFD90462A61' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package."

I went ahead and succesfully installed TLD for FB/AEP only. I am about to try it out.

I would like to know why the fully merged version for FB/AEP/PF v4.01 won't install. [&:]

Return to “BZ, CB, TLD & OPB Add-Ons Support”