Problem w/TLD

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.
TheGrudge

Problem w/TLD

Post by TheGrudge »

hello all

Im having a problem getting the campaign to work in TLD. I can fly campaigns in berlin and the eastern front but cannot fly either as the US or Axis in the Aredennes. When I try to load the campaign(or start a new one) I get blank briefings but can still click the fly button. When I do so a dialog comes up and says" mis file does not contain a map." I understand there is a problem with the language of the briefings, but i have heard no mention of the probs Im having. Any help would be appreciated. I am running a merged install Il2FB-Aces-PF 3.04m And also I have no prob with the single missions. BTW real nice work on what I can play so far.

Specs
P4 3.2
Windows XP SP2
2Gig PC3200
GF FX 6800GT 256mb(latest Drivers)
SB Audigy 2 ZS

Thanks
Matt
Hard Sarge

RE: Problem w/TLD

Post by Hard Sarge »

which plane types are you trying to fly when you try to start ?

does it do it with all plany types ??

HARD_Sarge
TheGrudge

Post by TheGrudge »

I tried a couple of different planes for each side, it seems to be the ardennes in particular. I can start campaigns on the other maps without a problem. I will check and see if plane makes a difference. thanks for your assistance.

I just checked to see what I could and could'nt fly. I cannot fly any of the Luft46 camps for either the USAAF or Germany. The ones on the Berlin map function ok. I also tried Lvov and had a DGEN error message and crash.
tankeriv

Post by tankeriv »

ORIGINAL: TheGrudge

I tried a couple of different planes for each side, it seems to be the ardennes in particular. I can start campaigns on the other maps without a problem. I will check and see if plane makes a difference. thanks for your assistance.

I just checked to see what I could and could'nt fly. I cannot fly any of the Luft46 camps for either the USAAF or Germany. The ones on the Berlin map function ok. I also tried Lvov and had a DGEN error message and crash.

There is a fix available for this.

Though it is a beta.

Please contact me at:

tld(/=at=\)airwarfare(/=dot=\)com
The Last Days, the darkest hours of mankind
TheGrudge

Post by TheGrudge »

email sent tankeriv

Return to “BZ, CB, TLD & OPB Add-Ons Support”