Banzai! and 1946 Compatibility

These new expansions from X1 Software add dynamic campaigns and nearly three thousand missions between them to your IL2 Sturmovik, Forgotten Battles, Ace Expansion Pack and Pacific Fighters. The incredible depth and replayability of these new add-ons will give you a very long lasting experience.
utexgrad

Banzai! and 1946 Compatibility

Post by utexgrad »

Can anyone tell me if Banzai! is good to go with 1946 or will it only work with Pacific Fighters?

Thanks!
Hard Sarge

RE: Banzai! and 1946 Compatibility

Post by Hard Sarge »

sorry, I for one do not have 1946, so I do not know if it works or not ?

maybe some one else can pipe up ???
bschulte1978

Post by bschulte1978 »

I have 1946 and Banzai does seem to work with it without any issues. I bought TLD, Case Blue, and Banzai all at once, and I haven't had a chance to play many scenarios or campaigns from Banzai just yet. I'll chime in here if I see anything wrong.
Johnus

Post by Johnus »

I purchased 1946 and my favorite add-on,  Battle Over Europe (Western Front) works fine.  I think this is the case with add-ons in general with 1946.
Hard Sarge

Post by Hard Sarge »

1946 is a odd add on, as it makes it's own folder, so to use the other games, add ons, you got to place them inside of the 46 folder

which works, just was flying the 152 Campaign from TLDs

(nasty little bugger, got a 51 and then got jumped and bailed out, next mission, I nailed 3 51s, then watched as a 51 made a nice diving pass on me that I couldn't avoid, so bailed out again (two missions two floating landings) 8 vs 1 is not a good day, which was a good battle, 2 would make a diving pass and then pull up into a climbing turn, by the time you leveled back from your jink, they would be out of range, if you tired to follow, you were a sitting duck for the next drivers, finally, seen the leader coming, jinked and then pulled over and caught the wingman as he overshot under me, but, of course, it set me up for the next divers)

(which should say, I picked off 2 stangs, and was on the tail of 2 more, when I seen a mate in trouble, broke off and went to his aid, which allowed the group of 8 to turn and form there circle above me)

gijas17

Post by gijas17 »

Hi. I have 1946 as well and was thinking of purchasing Banzai. Can you give me your install directions for Banzai into the 1946 folder so I don't mess anything up. Thanks.
"Our strategy is to destroy the enemy from within, to conquer him through himself."

- Adolf Hitler

Q-Ball

Post by Q-Ball »

test
Hard Sarge

Post by Hard Sarge »

depends on what you are trying to test for ?

Return to “Banzai!, Case Blue, The Last Days IL2 Expansion Packs”